Maryville @ Alcoa 2009

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baaaaahhh!!!......Baaaaahhh!!!.......OK Bee Cee eye'm headed out tamarrow two git my wool trimmed at Broadway Barburr Shop.......Eye hait hit when'st that wet wool gits down in my I's....... :lol:

While your there......Tell FBE.......he is a moron! :lol:

Eye dont no FBE......Iz MLREB close enuff??????????..... :lol:

i wish greenback had a bi-week so i could watch this match up espically after all the support we recieved from Maryville and Alcoa last year. Good luck to both teams. This is one game that i never bet on simply because you just dont bet against Maryville. Not saying Alcoa isnt tough, I just will have to wait and see it on FNH i guess.

Baaaaahhh!!!......Baaaaahhh!!!.......OK Bee Cee eye'm headed out tamarrow two git my wool trimmed at Broadway Barburr Shop.......Eye hait hit when'st that wet wool gits down in my I's....... :lol:

While your there......Tell FBE.......he is a moron! :lol:

Eye dont no FBE......Iz MLREB close enuff??????????..... :lol:

Nah......just take MLREB's pot and stur'n stick away..... :lol:

Bee Cee ewe'll bee glad two no a cupple ov Alcouh playurs (enncludedin' thair QB) wuz ovur at tha trailur tha ovvur nite two see tha Pups and momma woodn't let me git tha Sodieum Pennythall out two put on thair Tater Chips........ :lol:

STARS.........them sur ar pu'de pups two. :lol: don't look nut'n like thur pop.............. :lol:

Yea, I agree. I just finished the daily times fish wrap. Typical. Rankin points to numbers. His lowly team loses because of numbers.

I guess if Alcoa should manage to win this annual clash they will be the greatest ever and the numbers won't matter right? Sure they got 5 straight. That's 5 straight and the lowest competition level in the state playing mostly cream puffs. Being challenged late is something Alcoa has never seen. The rebels see it every year. Playing several kids both ways can also take a toll. Playing ones key starters both ways on every down will also hurt a team if you play another high powered team.

The keys. MHS has an experienced back field and an effective passing game. Who is better at using that then GQ? Alcoa has experience on D and O, but I bet they haven't seen a back like Jones the past two years. Depth is always a concern and Rankin saying Maryville has it is a bit skewed. Last week at bell co. he said “They’re a tough, hard-nosed, physical ball club,” Alcoa coach Gary Rankin said of the Bobcats. “I think they got tired a little bit and we might have had just a little more depth than they did and it wore on them a little bit.”

This year might be Alcoa’s year, but we have heard that now for over 9 years. We know there will be allot of hate up there but even with aloca's 2a record, they are in no way on par with what the Rebel's have accomplished since 98’ Just ask Nike.

................Need a little cheese with that whine? Oops, I mean wine :lol: