Maryville @ Alcoa 2009

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did latch on to a couple of larger ones.....that would be you BC.

Yea, but I'm a "keeper"! :thumb: .........and you MLREB....are a......

loser.jpg

:rolleyes::thumb::thumb:

Actually....everything I said last week was factual. The loser was you BC for taking the bait ....hook....line....and sinker. I did enjoy your photshop though. Some of it was classical. It didn't take you long to start the name calling.....ahhh...it's fun to toss out bait and watch the fish suck it in.

[

Should Maryville fans call him names BC ?

Please don't, he's a high school kid... :rolleyes:

Hey 72....have to admit I was a little disappointed in your name calling. We have been posting together/against each other for years and you if anyone should know the game. If my memory serves me correct you are kin to a friend of mine. Was thinking about him the other day and wondering if he is OK. Guess I should pick the phone up and make the call shouldn't I?

Maryville will be fine this year. I'm sure they still remember all the talk that used to come out of OR about them "not playing anybody". They will have a chance to answer the bell on TV in front of all of East Tn.

They may win against OR.

But remember this,

Aloca beat a team that was down this year, GQ said it last year. Everone knows it except you.

So enjoy your... Uhh win.

Maryville is down? up until 2 days ago maryville was god of hs football and were gonna drill Alcoa. Dont make excuses because you lost to the F5 and will not win your region because you actually have to play some real competion (no offense to Powell,SD,West,Central...).

First of all I gave good props to Alcoa, they really put a solid beating on my Rebels but if you think this years Alcoa team could have beat the MHS teams of 2001-2005, you would have been mistaken. The D ends and LB's of that era would have adjusted and stopped the run around the end plays cold without trying to arm tackle. Alcoa outplayed a MHS team that is not one of the best MHS has had. In fact Alcoa has had a few better teams the past ten years too. Not everyone of them but two or three. So if you are thinking that you are mistaken. Check the record. Also during that time Alcoa had many D1 prospects who were shutdown to a crawl. The other point is Alcoa fans should not be talking about playing "some real competion", as Alcoa has not had any of that except for Maryville during the past 10 years, save for a very few teams. 2A has been total cake in TN and people who watch allot of football know it. That's not Alcoa's fault, but it is the truth. Some of the teams you call out IE, Central would have pounded Alcoa a few years back as well. You haven’t seen speed until you try to defense a Hillsboro or Memphis East.

Alcoa 09 has a real special team and for the first time in many years top quality coaching to help the program reach new heights. The class and the discipline in now top notch IMHO. Enjoy it now as your team put an old fashion smack in the face on my Rebels, but don’t fool yourself into thinking MHS will lay down and become mediocre. You know Alcoa won't beat Maryville more than three times in a row. In fact when was the last time Alcoa won the game twice in a row?

Actually....everything I said last week was factual.

Yea, we know you think Alcoa is a dump. And Goddard Field is a cow pasture!

I know the games you play MLREB........you like to troll and stir the pot and try to get a "rise" out of the others teams fans. When you do not get the reaction you want. You take it to the next level. You don't care if you cross the line to get your attention....just like Blaid. This Maryville/Alcoa never stayed on the game and got into the X's and O's of the game because you wanted to keep taking it off topic and simply stir the pot. It could have been a fun thread and entertaining. But you killed it.