New kids on the Block

sbcoach

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Middle Tennessee has had some great players recently, who are the top players to watch this year?

Did any players sign early?

Beware of the Smith County pitcher, Sr. Michelle Piper. She's been on a mission all off season establishing her game. She will amaze and the best of luck to her.

ERA /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

• 3 weeks later...

Vincent and Swan will be a tough 1-2 punch for Coffee County. Nothing confirmed but I think the Lady Raiders will have at least 5 sign and could be 6.

Take it to the state ladies, only one game away last year.

Wow, 6 girls to sign scholarships on one District 8AAA team. I would say they should be favored to win a state championship. I guess everybody else will be playing for 2nd place in District 8AAA. I have heard they have put in a sprinkling system for their ball field. They do things right in softball at CC. Nice facility. I think Humphries is back at Lincoln County, she was mvp for the district last year. Lamb at Shelbyville had a good year last year, she's a junior.

Wow, 6 girls to sign scholarships on one District 8AAA team. I would say they should be favored to win a state championship. I guess everybody else will be playing for 2nd place in District 8AAA. I have heard they have put in a sprinkling system for their ball field. They do things right in softball at CC. Nice facility. I think Humphries is back at Lincoln County, she was mvp for the district last year. Lamb at Shelbyville had a good year last year, she's a junior.

The "Lady Raiders" will be the top team this year in District 8AAA and it should be the "Football School" in second but the "Basketball School" will be in the bottom if not on the very bottom......well the "Wildkittens" may have something to do with who is on the bottom! I have had heard several people at the gym wondering where "MrNoitAll" was, it is so funny listening to people talk and not even know that they are talking to the one and only "MrNoitAll" /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

The "Lady Raiders" will be the top team this year in District 8AAA and it should be the "Football School" in second but the "Basketball School" will be in the bottom if not on the very bottom......well the "Wildkittens" may have something to do with who is on the bottom! I have had heard several people at the gym wondering where "MrNoitAll" was, it is so funny listening to people talk and not even know that they are talking to the one and only "MrNoitAll" /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Welcome back Mrnoitall.

I'm looking forward to your ensights on the upcoming softball season. Hope to see you extend your coverage/thoughts and predictions beyond the midstate. Time for mrnoitall to expand!

Welcome back Mrnoitall.

I'm looking forward to your ensights on the upcoming softball season. Hope to see you extend your coverage/thoughts and predictions beyond the midstate. Time for mrnoitall to expand!

Thanks! Birdie and me have really been working hard on our new double wide that we got from those mountain people up in Grundy County! Really nice folks but they sure do not come out to watch their football team I bet they did not have 150-200 people at the last home game. Well we put our lights up for Christmas this year and since they look so nice we think we are going to just keep them up all year long like our neighbors do. Heck why take them down I asked Birdie and she said it keeps her in a good mood and I love keeping her in the the "mood" so those lights are NOT coming down this year! But we are having a little problem in the trailer park this winter, and that is people are keeping their trash until they get a truck load to take to the dump. Well like most of us here in the park we all want to wait until the pickup gets full before we head off to the dump but the neighbors next door said they were waiting to get a 18 wheeler full before they take theirs to the local dump.

But MrNoitall will be trying to get out more since gas has gone down and will even try to make some of the West/East Tn games this year. It want be long before we have our top 10 so be watching and giving me your input for who you think should be in the top 10! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Thanks! Birdie and me have really been working hard on our new double wide that we got from those mountain people up in Grundy County! Really nice folks but they sure do not come out to watch their football team I bet they did not have 150-200 people at the last home game. Well we put our lights up for Christmas this year and since they look so nice we think we are going to just keep them up all year long like our neighbors do. Heck why take them down I asked Birdie and she said it keeps her in a good mood and I love keeping her in the the "mood" so those lights are NOT coming down this year! But we are having a little problem in the trailer park this winter, and that is people are keeping their trash until they get a truck load to take to the dump. Well like most of us here in the park we all want to wait until the pickup gets full before we head off to the dump but the neighbors next door said they were waiting to get a 18 wheeler full before they take theirs to the local dump.

But MrNoitall will be trying to get out more since gas has gone down and will even try to make some of the West/East Tn games this year. It want be long before we have our top 10 so be watching and giving me your input for who you thiny bk should be in the top 10! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey Mr. KIT, what do you base your prediction on? Shelbyville last in the district this year? I watched them in the fall and even though they lost a few because of graduation, they won most of their games.

Where does Lawrence County fall into the Mix. They only lost two seniors off last year's team and they had a Great Run last year at Tournament Time?