c'wood vs summertown

chsballer67

y thank you my young pal u must be a smart man /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> flower power

You seriously need professional help lol

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seriously need professional help lol

yeah thats what the voices in my head say they talk to me /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I say Summertown by 12, if they presure the ball and let Thompson shoot all the 3's he wants to.

Wow? ur kidding right? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ha he won't need the 3z if he's dunkin...

TROJANS by 5! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wow? ur kidding right? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

TROJANS by 5! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This will be a good game. It will have a good outcome and all i can sy is that its gonna be a close one

I highly doubt he'll dunk against summertown.

what happened to the two west boys that used to play for collinwood? If they are gone, Collinwood doesn't have much depth

the two west boys are both starters for cwood there not gone.

what happened to the two west boys that used to play for collinwood? If they are gone, Collinwood doesn't have much depth