2009 Music City Hits

wondertwinpower

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nighthawks (18 Gold) won this. Congratulations to Haley Elliott, tournament MVP! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wasn't the 18 Gold Nighthawks. They were put out in the first round after a losing record in pool play. It was the 16U team.

Ok so what has happened to the tournament? Do you think that maybe there was too much going on in the area causing a decrease in affordable accomodations, etc....., that caused some of the better teams to stay away?

I don't think I've ever seen such a weak gold division. One of the college scouts even commented to me that the 18A's had some stronger competition. From what I saw, there were definitely a few of those regular 18's that should have and could have played gold. The Bama team was the real deal.

Wasn't the 18 Gold Nighthawks. They were put out in the first round after a losing record in pool play. It was the 16U team.

Oh, no! You're kidding? The 'big dogs' got beat? Well, that's what happens...

I stand corrected. Sorry...and thanks! Still, congrats, Haley. You're the bomb!!! and made a lot of people very proud!...I heard. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Ok so what has happened to the tournament? Do you think that maybe there was too much going on in the area causing a decrease in affordable accomodations, etc....., that caused some of the better teams to stay away?

I don't think I've ever seen such a weak gold division. One of the college scouts even commented to me that the 18A's had some stronger competition. From what I saw, there were definitely a few of those regular 18's that should have and could have played gold. The Bama team was the real deal.

Chattanooga had Gold Diamond at the same time and Gold teams were in GA so.....it split everyone up.

Oh, no! You're kidding? The 'big dogs' got beat? Well, that's what happens...

I stand corrected. Sorry...and thanks! Still, congrats, Haley. You're the bomb!!! and made a lot of people very proud!...I heard. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

That's awesome for Hailey! She has such a great attitude and works so hard. Congrats!