INDY- How does 2009 Look Like

sarahpalin

I've had this screen name since I started unlike many others who post here. And just who are you little big man? Are you signed up for intramurals? I hope you do well because you're the only one I know who keeps obsessing about it. I don't know anyone else who even mentions or plays intramurals except you and some other poster who finally moved. Or maybe just changed his screen name, eh? Call 'em as I see'em and always will; even if the bandwaggoners and great 'Swamis'(name denotes ego issues I suspect) don't like it. Deal with it.

You dont read well, do you? Thats rhetorical.

I mention intramural athletics because that is the future for you.

The only obsession here is your constant sniping at Eubanks. And everyone knows why you do it. And when your feminine griping sinks to its usual underwhelming level, it will get called out, and you will once again look the fool. It has happened repeatedly to you, in this thread, and yet you continue with the behind the back jabs at a young coach.

Go ahead and get your last word, Napolean. Little men need that, and I give you the honor due to your stature. You have repeatedly shown who you are and what you are about. More blatherings and griping and incomplete, nonsensical responses to others from you only confirms it. Your logic is flawed, your abilities are lacking, and your underdeveloped skills in debate have made you look foolish. If you are calling them like you see them, better get your eyes checked.

Have at it, little one. This will be funny. I know humor wont be your intent, but you will be laughed at none the less.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say this: In my opinion running a spread offense N. Smith should have been the starter. If the coach had taken a different approach to the offense and made it a more run based offense, then A. Heckman should have been the starter. I don't think it's wrong to talk about the past, but there is a future ahead that happens to be very unpredictable if you ask a lot of people over there at Indy. And that unpredictability starts with the head chief T. Campbell.

Congrats to all of the young men who played last season that just graduated.

Agreed on the congrats to the graduates.

Disagree on your qb observation.

Definitely agree on the unpredictability. Eubanks probably has 1 season left, unless its a very good one.

Agreed on the congrats to the graduates.

Disagree on your qb observation.

Definitely agree on the unpredictability. Eubanks probably has 1 season left, unless its a very good one.

the behind the back jabs at a young coach.

Eubanks probably has 1 season left, unless its a very good one

Which mouth is speaking here?

Which mouth is speaking here?

The one that sees into the future (hence "Swami"). This is not slam on the coach, this is a prediction. Anyone who pays attention can see what is happening at Indy.

Talk about two faced, claiming to support the team and then downing certain players and the coach, not much of a supporter in actuality, huh?

Apologies about having to post after giving you the last word, but as I said before, your feminine griping and stupidity will usually draw a response.

Have a nice day, Mr. Herman.

The one that sees into the future (hence "Swami"). This is not slam on the coach, this is a prediction. Anyone who pays attention can see what is happening at Indy.

Talk about two faced, claiming to support the team and then downing certain players and the coach, not much of a supporter in actuality, huh?

Apologies about having to post after giving you the last word, but as I said before, your feminine griping and stupidity will usually draw a response.

Have a nice day, Mr. Herman.

Who is INDY? Sorry for asking, but im not sure what team you are talking about..... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I'd say so. 5 out of the 6 teams in the district have been to the state championship game at least once and 3 of the 6 have won it! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I bet there is not another district in the state that can claim that. If so, I'd like to know which one it is! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I'd say so. 5 out of the 6 teams in the district have been to the state championship game at least once and 3 of the 6 have won it! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I bet there is not another district in the state that can claim that. If so, I'd like to know which one it is! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

The only one i can think of that might come close is the region that had Catholic, Fulton, and Austin East in it.

District 11-AAA is tough, but it might be right in contention with District 7-AAA, Rutherford County Schools, it has the past 3 5A state champions, Smyrna (twice in a row), and Oakland last year.

No doubt these two districts are the toughest in middle tn (some say in whole state) its just an arguement that who is better? I know Indy plays both Siegel and Oakland and there are probably several other match ups as well. I wouldnt be surprised if we see a District 11 vs. District 7 matchup in the 6A state game next year.