INDY- How does 2009 Look Like

sarahpalin

I'd say so. 5 out of the 6 teams in the district have been to the state championship game at least once and 3 of the 6 have won it! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I bet there is not another district in the state that can claim that. If so, I'd like to know which one it is! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

bump

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 out of the 6 teams in the district have been to the state championship game at least once and 3 of the 6 have won it! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I bet there is not another district in the state that can claim that. If so, I'd like to know which one it is! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

bump

• 2 weeks later...

Im not fimilar with J. Bennet who is he? and what do you mean enemy?

He was the former head coach at Page High. His last season was in 04 or 05 (I know he saw Jarod Elliot through graduation) before Palmer took over. He's a good, hard nosed, "discipline-demanding" coach. I think this is a good edition to the staff. However, he has been in retirement since then, selling real estate.

He was the former head coach at Page High. His last season was in 04 or 05 (I know he saw Jarod Elliot through graduation) before Palmer took over. He's a good, hard nosed, "discipline-demanding" coach. I think this is a good edition to the staff. However, he has been in retirement since then, selling real estate.

He is by far the best D coordinator in the area. He will run a 4-3 defense and bring heat just about every play. He gives the players a lot of freedom to call there own blitzes. Indy's D just got a heck of a lot better. This a good hire for Eubanks.

The good news is that INDY finally has a D - Coordinator in place. The bad news is that INDY still has the same

O - Coordinator ( Eubanks ) in place.

I don't think offense was the problem last year as much as the defense's inability to stop the other team. When that is the case the offense has to take more chances. Eubanks is a very good OC. It would be better if he were allowed to hire an OC so he is just the HC, but it doesn't seem to be the case.

Oh wow, very interesting. Thanks for the info.