INDY- How does 2009 Look Like

sarahpalin

He is by far the best D coordinator in the area. He will run a 4-3 defense and bring heat just about every play. He gives the players a lot of freedom to call there own blitzes. Indy's D just got a heck of a lot better. This a good hire for Eubanks.

Agreed. I just wonder if Indy has 7 guys up front that can get to the football. We will see though.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does this post even really matter? if they play someone from rutherford county they automatically lose....every time.

Not really. But if you are talking about the old region as a whole I will give you this, region 6 or "the williamson county teams" were down two seasons ago in the 07-08 school year. However this past season and seasons before it has been somewhat competitive, but the nods obviously going to Rutherford County over Williamson but not by much; especially when you throw out the 07-08 school year teams.

But let's let the future speak for itself.

Indy has just become a lot tougher defensively. I gotta tell though jackie is "old school"....so mommas stay home.

He demands and gets the most out of defense. He will study the other team relentlessly. I like this move by Eubanks, it shows he is a coach without ego....and I never met the guy.

Just tell me that Gates is in charge of water buckets and that's all.

Indy has just become a lot tougher defensively. I gotta tell though jackie is "old school"....so mommas stay home.

He demands and gets the most out of defense. He will study the other team relentlessly. I like this move by Eubanks, it shows he is a coach without ego....and I never met the guy.

Everything you said is true, however I wouldn't put all your eggs in one basketball about Gates. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Only time will tell if this was a good move by Indy /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

What do you think about Kevin Dyson joining the coaching staff? I hear he will also be a teacher at IHS. This will make him available to the team full-time. He may offer some wrinkles to the offense.

Well with the basketball coach being fired that leaves a spot for P.E open but i would not be surprised if he takes one of the open spots for teaching geometry. It is always a good exprience having a former nfl player as a coach, hopefully this will help out the wide recievers be just as good as the wr in 2007. Who knows, maybe Indy will off pull their own 'music city miracle' but hopefully Indy wont be one yard short of a game winning td either. /happy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="^_^" border="0" alt="happy.gif" />

Well with the basketball coach being fired that leaves a spot for P.E open but i would not be surprised if he takes one of the open spots for teaching geometry. It is always a good exprience having a former nfl player as a coach, hopefully this will help out the wide recievers be just as good as the wr in 2007. Who knows, maybe Indy will off pull their own 'music city miracle' but hopefully Indy wont be one yard short of a game winning td either. /happy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="^_^" border="0" alt="happy.gif" />

I bet Chris Darnell and Issac Baugh are wishing they had had Coach Dyson as a receivers coach in their day. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I bet Chris Darnell and Issac Baugh are wishing they had had Coach Dyson as a receivers coach in their day. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Oh yeah no doubt Issac could of been signed by a much better D1 school, or at least caught some more passes.