INDY- How does 2009 Look Like

sarahpalin

Not drinking anyones Kool Aid INDYFBMAN, and what did that even mean?

If you want my evaluation, i totally agree with FranklyMyDear. 2-2 or 3-1

Siegal has average talent, Oakland lost pretty much their whole offense with losing the two senior running backs, Brentwood is iffy i dont know how they will replace the starters from last years two loss season and be just as strong. Upside for them its at their turf, and as all eagle fans know we've never won at their house. And of course MBA duh... Loss we've never beat them, or a private team period.

INDEPENDENCE SPRING ASSESSMENT - Excellent QB, smart, durable, good decision maker,and leads by example.Overall team speed average not as fast as Hillsboro, Oakland or Franklin. Potential to be boat raced by both Hillsboro and Oakland in much the same way as Franklin did it to IHS last year. O & D Lines average at best could be knocked off the line of scrimmage by MBA, Brentwood, and Oakland do to the lack of overall strength as documented by the year to date strength training results. COACHING ? ? New D - Coordinator ? ? Offensive scheme ? ?

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You choose to see it your way and I choose to see it mine. That's what message boards are for!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You may be right about Siegal and that is why I did say they could be as good as 5-5. They will not beat Franklin and I think they will lose to Ravenwood also. No way they beat Brentwood or Oakland. I've been reading alot about Oakland and everyone thinks they will be the new Riverdale of that Region! so at best 1-3 to start season.

Well of course they said they will be the next Riverdale its a post about Oakland football...

They lost just has many seniors like Brentwood but all they could do was run the ball on offense with their two senior backs so how are they going to be just like Riverdale?

INDEPENDENCE SPRING ASSESSMENT - Excellent QB, smart, durable, good decision maker,and leads by example.Overall team speed average not as fast as Hillsboro, Oakland or Franklin. Potential to be boat raced by both Hillsboro and Oakland in much the same way as Franklin did it to IHS last year. O & D Lines average at best could be knocked off the line of scrimmage by MBA, Brentwood, and Oakland do to the lack of overall strength as documented by the year to date strength training results. COACHING ? ? New D - Coordinator ? ? Offensive scheme ? ?

Yes new offensive sceam, but all i can say about it is i hope we find a rb thats durable. And i dont know if this is true but i think Eubanks is both HC and DC this year, since he was dc when scott smith was HC.

Yes new offensive sceam, but all i can say about it is i hope we find a rb thats durable. And i dont know if this is true but i think Eubanks is both HC and DC this year, since he was dc when scott smith was HC.

They don't need a running back do they? That was evident last year wasn't it? Now if what you are speculating about is true, they should do about just about as well as last year with their chosen few. Good luck!

I here we are looking very good so far this spring. May be a tough year for the rest of the district.

How many days have they been out so far? Who does Indy scrimmage this spring? Should be a great year in Dist. 11 if Indy feels like they are going to be better /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Good News ! ! You can @@@@ up a win for IHS against Hillsboro this year. EUBANK'S will out coach Dennis Moreno the newly named Hillsboro HC. Consider that almost every time Moreno's Hunters Lane Defense has gone up against a Willamson County team they have been decisively beaten. Moreno"s poor performances against Wiiiamson County teams will continue despite a change of address.

Pads, eh? Light days, or Maxi?

I'm glad you don't root for my team /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You are always complaining. I guess you and Eubanks must not see eye to eye. Did he not let you play or something? I don't think Indy is going to be as good as others on here, but no reason to always be so negative.