INDY- How does 2009 Look Like

sarahpalin

No doesn't seem that way at all. It is exactly what I said it would be 2-3 weeks ago and everyone thought I was wrong. It is a principle bringing in his "boys" "buddies" what ever you want to call it no matter what the head coach says. Dyson has already been proven he can't coach just ask centennial and franklin. Hammond not sure of but what other high school has a "safety coach" and a different "db's coach" then 2 WR coaches. That is absolutely nuts. Maybe the great Campbell should be worrying about problems in our school and let Eubanks do his job. If he wanted to coach then he should be making $90,000 to be a principle. All of you are being fooled by his swooying that you can't see him for what he really is.

I really feel for Eubanks having to deal with his administrator putting in his little spies to coach. Imagine having to run a program, deal with some of the nut job parents at Indy, teach, and have to worry about what stories Campbell's buddies are carrying back to him. No win situation. My optimism jus went out the window.

Consider that Darryl Hammonds in terms of a football pedigree was coached by George Welch at UVA and was a Grad. Assistant at Penn. St. That being said Eubank's makes Hammonds " Safety Coach " Meanwhile Gates and Alexander are assigned to coach the O & D Lines which both performed poorly under their coaching last year. By the way what are the pedigree's of Alexander and Gates other than being Eubank's "boys" ?

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.k. let me slow down. you are right I was all over the place in the last post. I was in a hurry. Clayton took Dyson as a favor to Campbell. Dyson and Campbell are big buddies. Johnson left because of pressure from Campbell and Campbell getting into his football business much like he is doing to Eubanks. Which allowed him to bring his guy in. Johnson never wanted to leave the Franklin area but felt like he couldn't work with Campbell any longer. He went to Giles and turned that program around in 1 year. As fate would have it BGA opened up and gave him a chance to come back to Franklin (where he still was living).

Campbell then brought in Clayton and at that point did leave alone to coach the players. Clayton was asked to hire Dyson as the recievers coach which he did by Campbell. Dyson never showed up he did a terrible job as he did at a couple other places. Clayton informed Campbell that he no longer wanted Dyson on his staff.

Campbell gets the Indy job and first thing he does is fire the basketball coach. He justify's this by saying we had to get to the next level. I was making a comparison (which I don't agree with that in his(Campbell) time at Franklin many think Clayton underachieved with some of those teams. Using Campbell's logic to get rid of the b-ball coach shouldn't he have gotten rid of Clayton. Yes Franklin got to the show last year but that is post Campbell hince his logic doen't count.

I agree Campbell wants to win. But to undermine the current coach to get your guy in is not right. I do not know if Eubanks has brought guys in to be hired. I would assume so. If Campbell wants to be this involved with the program then he should remain an athletic principle or be a coach. he is making $90 grand to fix problems at Indy. I would not consider football to be one of those problems. If it is why in the heck are we paying for an A.D. and an athletic principle.

Points well taken. Now I understand your opinion and you got mine. The way you say he is in to Eubanks business then I guess Campbell is going to run off Eubanks and bring in Clayton. Is that what you are suggesting? By the way Mr. Campbell is the principal not the principle /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Consider that Darryl Hammonds in terms of a football pedigree was coached by George Welch at UVA and was a Grad. Assistant at Penn. St. That being said Eubank's makes Hammonds " Safety Coach " Meanwhile Gates and Alexander are assigned to coach the O & D Lines which both performed poorly under their coaching last year. By the way what are the pedigree's of Alexander and Gates other than being Eubank's "boys" ?

Coach Eubanks had nothing to do with hiring either Gates or Alexander. They were hired by the previous school administration. I don't know where you come up with calling them Eubank's Boys. If you ask anyone on the coaching staff they will say that the O and D line did not perform as they wanted, but I think it had to do more with talent and varsity game experience than coaching. I am not saying the coaching couldn't have been better because it could have. Head football coaches in high school do not always have a say in some of their assistants, especially in Williamson County. I won't say anything about Coach Hammonds because I don'tpersonally know him. However, just because someone has football pedigree doesn't always mean they are going to be a good coach. I am not saying he won't be a good coach, just that pedigree doesn't always translate to the field. I know a bunch of very excellent football coaches that don't have pedigree as you put it.

scrimmage today at 5. all the criticism on the coaching and d-line, see for yourselves. i guarantee all the doubters will become believers after today.

Believe Baby! Believe!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Best of Luck and I wish no injuries for either team.

Both teams scored on their first posession. Indy went down the field throwing just 2 times and scored. The running game looks pretty good for just a hand full of practices. Page gained 40 yards on its first 2 plays (passes) but then stalled out until its next to last play when they threw a TD pass. Indy outmanned the Patriots and moved the ball consistently with its ones. Page played hard and should be good in its region. Indy picked off 5 passes I think. All in all it was good for both teams to play against someone other than themselves. The scrimmage vs. Blackman will be a good test against a bigger school.

Both teams scored on their first posession. Indy went down the field throwing just 2 times and scored. The running game looks pretty good for just a hand full of practices. Page gained 40 yards on its first 2 plays (passes) but then stalled out until its next to last play when they threw a TD pass. Indy outmanned the Patriots and moved the ball consistently with its ones. Page played hard and should be good in its region. Indy picked off 5 passes I think. All in all it was good for both teams to play against someone other than themselves. The scrimmage vs. Blackman will be a good test against a bigger school.

who were the running backs for indy?

When is the Blackman scrimmage, and is it at Blackman?