INDY- How does 2009 Look Like

sarahpalin

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks to me like the wagons have unbanded and took to the hills on this topic. Wonder why?

Okay

1 can the defense stop the run they were horrible last year as teams ran on them at will

2.Running back - they have to have some sort of running game to protect Heckman-- last year all region teams knew and understood indy didn't have a running game making it very easy for defensive cords to put a game plan together-

What abiut a thompson any ideas of where and if he fits in-

Also know of -ncoming frosh O. Prado whom looks like the real deal

Okay

1 can the defense stop the run they were horrible last year as teams ran on them at will

2.Running back - they have to have some sort of running game to protect Heckman-- last year all region teams knew and understood indy didn't have a running game making it very easy for defensive cords to put a game plan together-

And they had running backs and other players capable of contributing if they would have changed their mindset last year as well. As you say, the rest of the region could see this and took full advantage of it all year long. If it wasn't changed last year, when they had the talent to do something about it with, what makes you thnk it will change this year? That talent was wasted and is now long gone. As I've said earlier, I'm afraid it's going to be a loooooong, looooooong, season for Indy and I don't see the annointed ones lasting too long. There is some good talent rising from the middle school but that is going to take a while to mature. In the meantime............Oh well.

Okay

this a. thompson, anyone have detailsvon how good he is and might be in the years to come?

Congrats to Sheperd and Williams today on their respective college choices in Harding and Carson Newman University

Any word on other signees, interested colleges, etc.? If they get as much support from the coaching staff as was demonstrated last year during recruiting season ( and again, why should anything change?) these kids are basically on their own after the season is over. Good luck kids and keep in touch! Remember all the help you received from your HS coaches to realize your dreams of playing on Saturdays and be sure to give back with the same self-sacrificing generosity that they have demonstrated for you. Yeah, right!

Any word on other signees, interested colleges, etc.? If they get as much support from the coaching staff as was demonstrated last year during recruiting season ( and again, why should anything change?) these kids are basically on their own after the season is over. Good luck kids and keep in touch! Remember all the help you received from your HS coaches to realize your dreams of playing on Saturdays and be sure to give back with the same self-sacrificing generosity that they have demonstrated for you. Yeah, right!

fan, you continue to roam the Indy threads and spread your total ignorance. And based on your coacht career, ignorance is just about all you spread. Give it a break would ya? You look more foolish every time you post on here.

I bet your boy is embarassed and thrilled to be graduating. You should enroll in coacht GED classes and move on yourself.

No coach to my knowledge has ever gotten a scholarship, the players do my man!

fan, you continue to roam the Indy threads and spread your total ignorance. And based on your coacht career, ignorance is just about all you spread. Give it a break would ya? You look more foolish every time you post on here.

I bet your boy is embarassed and thrilled to be graduating. You should enroll in coacht GED classes and move on yourself.

No coach to my knowledge has ever gotten a scholarship, the players do my man!

Good to see the bandwagoners haven't totally run off. Enjoy yourselves and continue to defend to the end.

Good to see the bandwagoners haven't totally run off. Enjoy yourselves and continue to defend to the end.

I will defend to the end. That is what those of us that support our team will do. Good, bad or indifferent, I will always do what I can to support our team rather than undermine it or attempt to hold up progress. I encourage all of the Indy Nation to do the same!

I am sure Coach Eubanks would not mind me sharing this, because it is perfect for folks like you. He shared in an email to his team and parents (I know this because I got it!) that players need to lead, follow or get out of the way. The true Indy fans will do the same. You have made it clear how you feel in this forum, so just get out of the way!

Fly High Eagles! Always!

I will defend to the end. That is what those of us that support our team will do. Good, bad or indifferent, I will always do what I can to support our team rather than undermine it or attempt to hold up progress. I encourage all of the Indy Nation to do the same!

I am sure Coach Eubanks would not mind me sharing this, because it is perfect for folks like you. He shared in an email to his team and parents (I know this because I got it!) that players need to lead, follow or get out of the way. The true Indy fans will do the same. You have made it clear how you feel in this forum, so just get out of the way!

Fly High Eagles! Always! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It would have been nice if he could have shared some of that inspirational rhetoric with his team at halftime during the state championship game; but as I understand it, he didn't even pay them a visit. "Lead, follow or get out of the way"? Please! It starts at the top. Practice what you preach. Improve through critical analysis? God forbid! Such blind loyalty and obedient submissiveness. I bow to the cows!

It would have been nice if he could have shared some of that inspirational rhetoric with his team at halftime during the state championship game; but as I understand it, he didn't even pay them a visit. "Lead, follow or get out of the way"? Please! It starts at the top. Practice what you preach. Improve through critical analysis? God forbid! Such blind loyalty and obedient submissiveness. I bow to the cows!

Sounds like someone has never heard of the TEAM concept. You have to leave certain individuals behind sometimes when it is best for the whole. Hence the get out of the way part. So I have not quite figured out what your problem is yet anyway. Was little Johnny not as good as you thought he was and did not get recruited by anyone so you blame the coaches. Or were they mean to him and expected him to work hard and raised their voice at him? Or maybe he couldnt cut it and quit and you think that is the coaches fault. So what exactly is your deal anyway. You have griped about everything that is done at Indy so it is hard to gauge what your beef is. Please let us all know.

Fly High Eagles! Always! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Does anyone know hsbfan or should I say indyhater...anyways back to indy and they didn't have a true back that could carry the ball-

How will the rest of the teams in the region look this year...

Good luck INDY