INDY- How does 2009 Look Like

sarahpalin

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tennessean ran an article this morning stating Darryl Hammond, former Nashville Kat, has joined the football staff. If memory serves, Hammond won the Iron Man Award during his playing days. Lots of new blood on the coaching staff should energize the program.

Wish Indy the best in 2009, but some of the additions may not be so great. Some friends of mine say that Hammond is great with the kids, but Dyson is the complete oppositie. I was told he wasn't very committed during his time at Glencliff. He showed only when he wanted too. This is something Independence doesn't need. I hope Dyson will be more committed to Indy this year than he was to Glencliff last year.

All star athletes do not always make great coaches. (I'm not saying he won't. too early to tell)

Tennessean ran an article this morning stating Darryl Hammond, former Nashville Kat, has joined the football staff. If memory serves, Hammond won the Iron Man Award during his playing days. Lots of new blood on the coaching staff should energize the program.

Well the 'lovely' tennessean, exaggeratingly saying, strikes again. Mr. Hammonds has been a football coach/STARS consulor since last school year. Way to go Tennessean you never dissapoint /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Wish Indy the best in 2009, but some of the additions may not be so great. Some friends of mine say that Hammond is great with the kids, but Dyson is the complete oppositie. I was told he wasn't very committed during his time at Glencliff. He showed only when he wanted too. This is something Independence doesn't need. I hope Dyson will be more committed to Indy this year than he was to Glencliff last year.

All star athletes do not always make great coaches. (I'm not saying he won't. too early to tell)

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

ha well i would not have put too much time into coaching at glencliff either