INDY- How does 2009 Look Like

sarahpalin

I thought this thread is entitled "Indy: How does 2009 look ." So let"s talk Indy FB ! It is now late Feb. and Indy Nation has only recieved one brief note from the KING OF E-MAIL ( COACH EUBANKS. ) NO D - COORINATOR ! NO ASSISTANTS TO REPLACE THOSE RUN-OFF ! OFF SEASON PM WORKOUTS OUTSOURCED ! ! NO FACUTLY COACHES TO OPEN THE SCHOOL AND OVERSEE EARLY AM WORKOUTS ! ! ! It will soon be time for Spring Practice. WHERE IS THIS RUDDERLESS FOOTBALL PROGRAM HEADED ! ! !

a new coach?

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could it be the new administration? slowly weeding the old out to bring in the new? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Isn't the head coach at Indy relatively 'new'? And again, what happened with the Asst. coaches? Who was 'run' off by whom and why? Inquiring minds want to know.

Perhaps the 'new' administration has more of an interest in the football program than the old one did. As I understand it, the new principle also was involved in the football program at FHS when he was there. I imagine, if this is the case, he has some ideas of his own on how things are or are not developing/working.

Just some thoughts.

Isn't the head coach at Indy relatively 'new'? And again, what happened with the Asst. coaches? Who was 'run' off by whom and why? Inquiring minds want to know.

Perhaps the 'new' administration has more of an interest in the football program than the old one did. As I understand it, the new principle also was involved in the football program at FHS when he was there. I imagine, if this is the case, he has some ideas of his own on how things are or are not developing/working.

Just some thoughts.

Well your right bout relatively new and just 5 years ago he was a head coach of a middle school team (heritage). And your right about the 'old administration' (Old Principal) Dr. Webb.... i mean Marylin Webb, could care less about indy sports, and since Dr. Campbell has got here he has already added a new asst. principle come from FHS and fired our Basketball coach. Who knows? But i seriously doubt he'll fire Eubanks. Eubanks is here to stay.

Lets take a look at facts here people shall we:

1-This new saviour of a peice of crap principle ran off Johnson from Franklin when he first got there. We see how good that went. I know we will have all these know it alls say Johnson left on his own. Don't buy that load of garbage. Campbell was making his life heck at Franklin and TJ got tired of it and left. Campbell then brought in his old coach who is there now. If you just look at the numbers Franklin has been successful but when you figure they have the best athletes in middle TN. if not the state the last couple of years then one could say they have under achieved.

2-Campbell has now ran off Henry (who I can't stand) but was a great coach that got his kids to over achieve. Look for him to bring in another ego maniac much like himself as the replacement.

3-He brings a new AD who also helped to coach football this past year. Well my sources tell me this AD has since resigned his football coaching duties. My guess would be he wants to distance himself from the rest of the football coaches in preparation for the firing if INDy has a bad season.

4-Indy's fans. Well the actions at last game says it all.

5-Parents need to realize that b/c their child runs a 4.7 which makes a good High School football player it doesn't translate to a major college player. Hint the D-I schools are looking for the 4.4's

I just speak truth, honest, and integrity.....all things that are lacking with the support of this staff.

'4-Indy's fans. Well the actions at last game says it all.'

Lets see, well we already knew we were going to win because we were 3-0 againist them in history and we werent going to the playoffs, more than half the student sectoin was in Murfreesboro cheering on our Volleyball team who played Brentwood and won, if you did not know Indy had the best and loudest SS at the v-ball tournament, we were already tired from that, and last but not least it was senior night the seniors were talking it up and having a good time, talking about the v-ball game. Oh and it was freaking halloween tons of parties that you probably werent invited to.

If your gonna talk trash to Indy, dont talk trash about our school pride, no matter what goes on we will support them through thick and thin.

'4-Indy's fans. Well the actions at last game says it all.'

Lets see, well we already knew we were going to win because we were 3-0 againist them in history and we werent going to the playoffs, more than half the student sectoin was in Murfreesboro cheering on our Volleyball team who played Brentwood and won, if you did not know Indy had the best and loudest SS at the v-ball tournament, we were already tired from that, and last but not least it was senior night the seniors were talking it up and having a good time, talking about the v-ball game. Oh and it was freaking halloween tons of parties that you probably werent invited to.

If your gonna talk trash to Indy, dont talk trash about our school pride, no matter what goes on we will support them through thick and thin.

" If you gonna talk trash to Indy don't talk trash about our school pride, no matter what we will support them through thick and thin."What a JOKE ! ! Where was the student turnout after the loss to Franklin ? Indy students are just a bunch of front runners they only support the FOOTBALL TEAM when the team is winning ! ! !

" If you gonna talk trash to Indy don't talk trash about our school pride, no matter what we will support them through thick and thin."What a JOKE ! ! Where was the student turnout after the loss to Franklin ? Indy students are just a bunch of front runners they only support the FOOTBALL TEAM when the team is winning ! ! !

Bump

Where were you sitting in the stands INDYFBDAD? First of all you dont know what the heck your talking about. Seniors and juniors chanted and crap its those darn underclassmen who needed to grow a pair and step it up last year. And what do you mean we only support the team when we are winning? EVERY HIGH SCHOOL DOES THAT, when their team isnt winning, there is a lack of attendence, its like that in every school. Im talking about the TRUE FANS who always support them through thick and thin... For example at Brentwood High game. It was freezing yet no one who was there left till it was over cause true fans dont leave till the fat lady sings. And did you not see Ford Wilson running around like a maniac waving our flag after the Brentwood game yelling "We win! We win! We always win!" Of course he was kidding but its still darn support. Im pretty sure we were darn loud at Brentwood Academy the whole game, even though we were losing the whole game.

You call yourself INDYFBDAD.... What a JOKE ! !