BEECH TOURNEY

sbcoach

I dont think we are peaking just yet i think we are getting better and better each game...I just got in from the game and again this was a total team effort Jaclisa was on fire for a nice stretch she probably had at least 20 points all the girls are seeing the court very well Spurlock had several nice feeds along with the rest of the team they are executing very good on offense and on defense they are doing a good job of doing their jobs and not allowing a lot of second shots..

I went to the Cookeville game and this team is a lot better since that game in that game it seemed like everyone was watching Jaclisa to see what she was going to do and they are not doing that anymore they are all looking for a shot or that extra pass for a more open shot Ashley Henry is doing a better job at the point against Cookeville she was picking up her dribble near mid court and now she is pushing it more and better...I do not know how far this team is going to go or where they are going to finish but i like their effort and their chemistry

congrats on winning the Beech tournament

GO LADY WARRIORS

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic