Laken Leonard

theCoach07

Laken recorded her 2000th point xmas week. This is quite an acheivement, for anyone

and we who know her, know she puts her SAVIOR always first, and appreciates the

people she has been associated with. I know she would be the first to say she could

not have done this without the outstanding girls she has played with. Laken Leonard

junior Jackson County blue devils.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! 2,000 points by her Jr. year! Very, very good. Is this the 6'8" girl? If so, how many rebounds does she have in her career up to this point?

Also, glad to hear that she's a Believer.

No she is not the 6'8" girl. That is kaci Farris of Smith County. Kaci and her team are doing good

this year. I do not know how many rebounds Laken has. Yes she feels her strenght and good

fortunes are because she is close to her Savior.

Congrats to Laken. I enjoy watching her play (I enjoy it more when she is playing someone other than Upperman!!!). Everyone I have talked to has said the same thing. She is a great kid, with great priorities, a great work ethic, and a great personality. Oh, and she is talented too. Good luck to her in every endeavor. (except for the UHS game next week of course)

Congratulations to Miss Leonard! This is a very big accomplishment for any High School player. Since she is a junior and reached 2000 does that mean her points from grade school counted? I know when she was in grade school at Red Boiling she played with the High School team. Either way this is a great feat. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congratulations to Miss Leonard! This is a very big accomplishment for any High School player. Since she is a junior and reached 2000 does that mean her points from grade school counted? I know when she was in grade school at Red Boiling she played with the High School team. Either way this is a great feat. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You cannot transfer points from middle school games. She has scored 2000 points playing high school basketball and all of this by halfway through her junior year. What an accomplishment and what a fine young lady. Congrats to Miss Leonard!