Agee to Hargrave Military Acad.

fastereddie

I don't know if this has been posted on this board or not but I didn't see it. Sam Agee of White Co. has decided to attend to Hargarve Military Academy. This is the best decision for Sam since he is so set on attending at D-1 school. This will give him another year to improve on his quickness and ball handling. Just thought I would let everyone know.

Posted by yert9000:

fastereddie...I have seen the article about this in the local paper. How does this school work? Is it like a JuCo? Does he get college credit for attending there? I noticed the article said he was going to play the 4 position. If this is the case, I think it will be good for him. It will give him a chance to bulk up to play against other power forwards and centers in the future.

It doesn't count as college for eligibility or credit. Usually, players go to prep schools like Hargrave to re-take a couple of classes to gain eligibility so they can sign with a D-I program a year later and still have four years of eligibility. Not always, but usually.