Bowman Richards #1 JV Super Star

BABILL

• 4 weeks later...
Posted by BrandoCommando:

I have had the pleasure of watching Bowman Richards play football and I noticed one thing: He sure can hit. He might be the hardest hitter on the football team. I can see Bojambie playing D-1 college football somewhere, and maybe even professional.

Bowman Richards comes to play. I remember last year when he was too strong to play football, and how all of the coaches were amazed with his muscular physique, however, he was too bulky to run. This year, he has slimmed dowm, and gotten faster. He ran an official 4.13. He is a preseason all american. The bottom line is that Blowman does not play around. He will knock you in the teeth and lay the hat. He even puts Bobby Barry to shame.

Posted by BABILL:

I would really like to say thanks to Bowjombie for making BA so good he is on the scout team and gets whooped everyday but keep a good mind and really help our team out!

You must be mistaken. Bowman Richards has never played jv. he has been a top recruit since he was 3 years old. right now he is in miami on a visit, but when he comes back, get ready to LET THA BODIES HIT THA FLOOR!!!!