week 3-Gate City H

week 4-Central A

week 5-OPEN

week 6-DB H

week 7-Crockett A

week 8-SH H

week 9-Volunteer A

week 10-Tn Hi H

I believe this is close according to what I heard several weeks ago.It should be a fun schedule. I'm especially looking forward to the trip to Knoxville. Hopefully we can get a victory over a team west of Morristown .

A win for the Rebels in Week Zero would be huge in my opinion. I don't know how good the Knox West Rebels are supposed to be this year, but they were accustomed to playing pretty good teams when they were in Region 3 4a.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey are you Southers gonna' ignore the first 5 games and spend all that time crowing about how bad your going to beat DB or will you wait until that open week and do it all at once? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Hey are you Southers gonna' ignore the first 5 games and spend all that time crowing about how bad your going to beat DB or will you wait until that open week and do it all at once? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

AHH, I thought the bait might lure Grendel from his cave! Welcome to the Rebel board great one. We'll concentrate on trying to win 1 or 2 before we turn our thoughts to the tribe. No need getting all worked up over nothing. We just want that victory over a team west of Morristown so you will quit bringing it up all the time. It's not like we've had the opportunities. What 1 game with Maryville? I wish we could have been playing the Karns Beavers all these years. What a football powerhouse!

AHH, I thought the bait might lure Grendel from his cave! Welcome to the Rebel board great one. We'll concentrate on trying to win 1 or 2 before we turn our thoughts to the tribe. No need getting all worked up over nothing. We just want that victory over a team west of Morristown so you will quit bringing it up all the time. It's not like we've had the opportunities. What 1 game with Maryville? I wish we could have been playing the Karns Beavers all these years. What a football powerhouse!

CD, you're forgetting our playoff win over Knox Powell back in the caveman years! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Waco, we're trying to get the South/D-B game rescheduled for the first round of the playoffs to assure us a win over the Mighty Indians! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Weights what broke the wagon down. Out of respect we were lookin' for the Wacoff so's we could do a toast and all. You know, to the reunion of the most decadant high school event in the country. Everyone knows we gonna slaughter you...can you guess the score. I feel sorry for those young kids you have there that were in middle school the years when we were ransacking across NET. That's OK though we saved plenty of child abusing, womanizing, husband head bashing, dog eating, teepee burning, Confederate football playing butt whoopin' talent just for ya'. Good thing you bypassed last year 'cause we would have burned the freaking school down we were so good. I mean, what wus they thinking when they scheduled both of us a dead week before the game. 7 days of pilaging...my, my! Reble Nation

shanks plays baseball too

No announcement on Spring practice yet, but if they do go while baseball is still borrowing our two QBs, then obviously they'll run a week or so with what they have - a non-QB taking the snaps. I'm sure there is a plan in place and I bet it doesn't involve an underclassman who doesn't know the offense nor has experienced the speed of varsity.

No announcement on Spring practice yet, but if they do go while baseball is still borrowing our two QBs, then obviously they'll run a week or so with what they have - a non-QB taking the snaps. I'm sure there is a plan in place and I bet it doesn't involve an underclassman who doesn't know the offense nor has experienced the speed of varsity.

Obviously there was a couple of QBs on the freshman team this year. Won't they be out for spring practice? Who were they?

CD, you're forgetting our playoff win over Knox Powell back in the caveman years! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Waco, we're trying to get the South/D-B game rescheduled for the first round of the playoffs to assure us a win over the Mighty Indians! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

South couldn't beat the Tribe if they played us 10 times a year. Our record against South speaks for itself, regardless of your rhetoric.

South couldn't beat the Tribe if they played us 10 times a year. Our record against South speaks for itself, regardless of your rhetoric.

Hey,Hulahoop the news is out all ya have to do to beat DB is put a banner out front of the stadium that says TONIGHT THE FIRST ROUND OF PLAYOFFS...and DB will lose every time...CHOKE,CHOKE ,CHOKE. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey,Hulahoop the news is out all ya have to do to beat DB is put a banner out front of the stadium that says TONIGHT THE FIRST ROUND OF PLAYOFFS...and DB will lose every time...CHOKE,CHOKE ,CHOKE. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hulahoop...I like that Neck...it fits! That's it now Warhoop...you are officially, Hulahoop. Hulahoop, come to grips with it. It's not your year. If I were you I would drop down a classification so's not to look too awfully bad.

Comp or BTaylorMom, have either of you been fortunate enough to come across a South football schedule yet?

Lordy, Vik, if you're asking me about something in the FALL, you betta call somebody! I can't get the schedule to dang FRIDAY, much less fall! My scheduling started something like this at about 6:00 this morning...."What do you mean you have a snow schedule, Bobby?! I don't see no freakin' snow! You Sullivan kids are going to be dumb as rocks with all the school you miss. Get up anyway- that just gives you two more hours to do your barn chores! I don't care if every other kid is sleeping in- I'm not every other kid's momma (of which I'm sure they are grateful each day)! When are you going to the trainer? Can you get in this morning? We have yoga, tonight- don't forget- and no excuses! I don't care if you hate your pink Yoga mat! There's kids in Arizona that wish they had a pink yoga mat and mama to make them go. I know you're tired from the Combine this week--- I'm tired of doing all your chores so you could go to the Combine. Lena & Rayne! Get in the car--no, you can't take Jessica's DOG with you to school. Kate get up- Your daddy's gotta drop you off before he goes to work to watch the stockmarket finish it's eternal crash. See Bobby--- dumb kids that don't go to school help your mama have JOB SECURITY! Get that cat out of the dryer and get in the car! Bobby you betta be up!" Now does that sound like a lady who would know one single thing about something that would happen this fall? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="