memorial park,a season on the brink

Knight

I have to adrress this situation before it gets too far out of hand..(as if it hasn't already). Who cares about has beens that play on a outdoor court??? I get so sick of people getting on this website and plugging themselves, and telling people how great they are.....etc. This is a website for Tennessee high School athletics not for the out-of-shape, church-league, rec-league, I never got to play in high school so I am going to play on the courts to show my old high school coach I can play website. No one cares who dominated any outdoor court on this website. (Especially in Lewis Co.) Quit plugging yourself on this site, grow up and retire. Thanks

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently you cared enough you had top leave a post on this thread, which by the way, your post had nothing to do with high school basketball either. Why don't you quit making post??? Are you the coacht police? All the post are made in fun and the open title lets you know exactly what the post are about yet you choose to read the post made here anyway. I just don't understand your logic. Heck, basketball season has not even started!!! :confused:

No, i'm not a jr. high dropout, and no i'm not the CoachT police, but I do know garbage when I see it. This board is for HS Basketball, not pickup park basketball.

Coacht said, and I quote..."The purpose of this website is to promote HS Sports in Tennessee." This has NOTHING to do with HS sports and I can almost guarentee you that 75% of the board could careless about it.

[Edited by TJ on 9-6-02 6:40P]

[Edited by TJ on 9-7-02 2:05A]

I have no dog in this race but I believe for some reason you keep coming back on this thread and making silly comments when it's really none of your business. Like you said and I quote " This board is for high school sports, and not pickup park games". Well what did your last post state about the up coming high school season.....oh I remember nothing. Sounds to me like you just want to argue. Maybe you should heed your own advice young child! Get Lost!

No actually, my words were "AMEN." The person above me said what I was thinking, but I didn't think it was my place to have a post about how DUMB this was. But that guy said it for me, so I supported it, b/c evidentially, that guy was thinking the same thing I was. My comments have been far from silly. They have been a state of fact about what this board is REALLY about, and what it's not...memorial park basketball. You say that I keep coming back to this thread making silly comments...I've had 2 post, one of which was 1 word and one of which explained my thoughts on this stupid thread. You ask, "what did my post have to do with HS sports"? Well let me ask you this, what did YOURS have to do with HS sports? It goes both ways bro...

[Edited by TJ on 9-8-02 3:05A]

What you fail to realize is that many a high school player (current) play at the local park. There has also be a rivalry (friendly) between the current high school team and former players and the park just happens to be the place we play our games because we are not allowed to use the gym. So if the post doesn't concern you in any way or if you don't like the content, DON'T come back! It is a simple problem to solve.

Since Thetruth and TJ have really showed interest in our courts lately at memorial park I am posting a TOP-10 List for them to update them on the action. Maybe they'd like to come play and try to break into the list. Just watch for my killa-krossova boyz!!

1. Josh Keltner

2. Evan Lawson

3. T-Mack

4. Lil' Jerry

5. Jonah Keltner

6. Jon Lavett

7. Rik Smits

8. Mike Creasy

9. Clayborne

10. Sparkman

(Honorable mention: TheTruth and TJ because of their hard work studying our court-updates on coacht and preparing to come and play us). :D

Posted by ODB:

Since Thetruth and TJ have really showed interest in our courts lately at memorial park I am posting a TOP-10 List for them to update them on the action. Maybe they'd like to come play and try to break into the list. Just watch for my killa-krossova boyz!!

1. Josh Keltner

2. Evan Lawson

3. T-Mack

4. Lil' Jerry

5. Jonah Keltner

6. Jon Lavett

7. Rik Smits

8. Mike Creasy

9. Clayborne

10. Sparkman

(Honorable mention: TheTruth and TJ because of their hard work studying our court-updates on coacht and preparing to come and play us). ;)

Is that when all your "boyz" in the background say "oooohhhhh" or what? I was just trying to make a simple statement that I was thinking....apparently I wasn't the only one. Now I would have a different oppinion if you had a D-1 player out there or something...but we all know, no one out there can play college ball. Because if they could they would either played or be playing. Lewis Co. is not known for producing D-1 players. I hate to break it to ya. That is enough of that, so I will grow up and quit this silly little I am better than you contest.

things that people will say to spoil the fun?!?!? tj and the truth didnt have a dog in the race,they just wanted to come by and drop off their 2 cents worth ?nobody else musta wanted to hear it? why cant you just leave the legends of the memorial park alone,they have their right to stay on here and put whatever they want ,even if it has nothing to do with high school basketball.and to degrade the players of memorial park is an out rage, many of them might have D-1 talent but just missed their chance(lol). even if they dont it is no reason to poke fun or open your mouth about.i just wanted to address this before one of you idiots try to put something else on here,trying to spoil their fun.take some advice,mind your own business and keep your mouth shut,it might help in the long run.i'll see all of you on the courts?!? ;)