Dist 13

dcsoftball

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dyer co beat milan yesterday @ milan 4-2,they seem too be pulling it together now,played good ball an hit good aswell,an for the comment on westview gonna be the team too beat ,,,Dyer co has already beat them in a preseason game at obion 2-0.

In a what?? PRESEASON game. Those matter just as much as a scrimmage. Westview beat a good Camden team 4-3 yesterday. On another note, Westview's Katelyn Bowen, a freshman, broke her leg in the game yesterday. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers. If I remember correctly, I think she played basketball too. She was going after a foul ball and hit the fence and her cleat got stuck and she fell forward and broke her leg.

anyone know what all seniors dyersburg and dyer county has and if they are good?

Dyersburg only has 2 seniors . . . Tracy Rattlif is a BEAST! She is a near perfect center fielder and in the only game I watched so far, she hit two homers; a two run shot and a three run shot. One of them was an absolute BLAST. She signed with Dyersburg State.

The other Senior is Anna Childress. Anna has had to compete with a very talented group of underclassmen to get playing time, and doesn't always play varsity, but she is good. She also signed to play at DSCC.

Don't know about Dyer Country.

anyone know what all seniors dyersburg and dyer county has and if they are good?

Dyer county has 3 seniors,Olivia Hendren who has been one of the best 3rd baseman around for the last 3yrs,but due too a shoulder injury she is playin 1st right now,Amber Henry plays shortstop an has battled with a Acl injury but is back this yr and Jessica Tickle who catches for the choctaws,

In a what?? PRESEASON game. Those matter just as much as a scrimmage. Westview beat a good Camden team 4-3 yesterday. On another note, Westview's Katelyn Bowen, a freshman, broke her leg in the game yesterday. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers. If I remember correctly, I think she played basketball too. She was going after a foul ball and hit the fence and her cleat got stuck and she fell forward and broke her leg.

that shows another thing the lady chargers have...heart...the coach went out there after she hit the fence and i believe she said sorry coach i was just trying to make up for striking out...thats heart...and heart and talent takes you far...westview is my pick to win district

from what ive heard westview isn't as good as some of you think they are. Rest of district has seen their pitching enough now that things are evening out. Their bats arent what they were last year either.

In my opinion, Westview will compete for 3rd or 4th place in that district.

from what ive heard westview isn't as good as some of you think they are. Rest of district has seen their pitching enough now that things are evening out. Their bats arent what they were last year either.

In my opinion, Westview will compete for 3rd or 4th place in that district.

I guess that explains how they are 11-2 so far and have beat good teams such as McNairy Central, Riley, and Camden. Maybe you should see for yourself instead of just hearing. Just because other teams have seen their pitching enough doesn't mean they can hit it. They only lost two players from last year's team and only have one senior on their team. The team only has 12 total players but they play hard and with a lot of heart! I don't see how they could finish 3rd or 4th. What other team in the district has been to the state tournament in the past 10 years??