district 11AA

ballbasher30

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KS he a a good homer and informative. Needs to let people know what he thinks aliitle more and don"t be so shy about things. Will u find room for that banner with all of Carr's girls championships? On a serious note I would say that the Cubs could be the most improved team under the leadership of Finley. He understands that hard work is a key ingredient to success. Finley"s clubs always play hard and prepare well. Hoping the rain stays away so we can Squad 2 day. Is no one else scrimmaging anytime soon. I can understand Harpeth b?c half their team is still competeing. Howdiditknow=sometimes he calls me or BIRD! ha-ha! 30PEACE!!!

Just as loyal to them Cubs as you are to your beloved Harpeth Indians.

I'm pulling on your leg real hard and a shout out reference to the ultimate homer, papatiger! It wasn't that long ago you were a Sycamore fan though. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Montgomery Central is looking like a strong defensive team, with So-So pitching. This is what I hear, I don't go watch practices. I doubt Dunn would like that. I hear of two good pitchers and a solid D. Not much about an offense, but that will come with time. As well coached as we are, we will be fine. I will get my update on Sycamore tomorrow and post on here what I hear. I love the updates on everyone. How about FairView and Waverly???