Who Wins the Final 7-AAA as we know it now?

davidlimbaugh

Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?

MY SONS OPINION

1B Barrett from siegel

2B underland Riverdale

SS he didnt know the other short stops

3rd corey crunk RIVERDALE

OF Justin bowers

OF Ryan stephens

Of Sinor

OF Francisr

C he wasnt sure on Catcher either

P he agreed with all of my pitchers

utility player he didnt know all the players

Am I correct in that Collins is not playing for Cookeville this year?

Yes that's correct collins graduated early and is now playing college ball somewhere not sure not sure where though.

Best defensive catcher in 7aaa that i know of is prob Dalton Bain - white county also don't forget bout shortstop roggie haston made all district team last year

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes that's correct collins graduated early and is now playing college ball somewhere not sure not sure where though.

Best defensive catcher in 7aaa that i know of is prob Dalton Bain - white county also don't forget bout shortstop roggie haston made all district team last year

there are probably 7 or 8 short stops better than the one i listed...but i had to pick my boy #1 LOL being a dad there LOL

Lol thats understandable no complants here riverdale man

1b bartlett siegel

2b umberland riverdale

ss schloss, has gotten power behind swing for siegel

3b ??crunk?

of bowers blackman

of sinor oakland

of shaffter siegel

c ??crunk?

p watson siegel

i heard crunk was catching?????

1b bartlett siegel

2b umberland riverdale

3b ??crunk?

of bowers blackman

of sinor oakland

of shaffter siegel

c ??crunk?

p watson siegel

I believe your forgetting scot ward of oakland at 3b. crunk is a great player. he's a utility player though he can play anywhere.

1b bartlett siegel

2b umberland riverdale

3b ??crunk?

of bowers blackman

of sinor oakland

of shaffter siegel

c ??crunk?

p watson siegel

I believe that sophmore Collins won the job over the summer there was things that he needed to improve on and everyone was confident that he would improve on those things during the off season

Crunk will play 3rd

I believe your forgetting scot ward of oakland at 3b. crunk is a great player. he's a utility player though he can play anywhere.

Ward is an excellent player. Good fundamentals, smart, good bat, great arm and 3 year starter at 3rd. In addition to his baseball skills he is a fantastic kid and excels in the class room.

I believe that sophmore Collins won the job over the summer there was things that he needed to improve on and everyone was confident that he would improve on those things during the off season

Crunk will play 3rd

It sounds like riverdale has a catcher/3rd base issue- I know Oaklands catcher graduated, thats a issue for oakland. Lebanon has a solid starter at catcher. Siegel also has a solid catcher,(Prather). Blackman has i think it's Dillon behind the plate ,not sure though. i know there is a underclassman thats pretty good too.

These issues will be game makers or loosers as the pitching depth will. I think the team/players that can forget the mistakes from one inning to the next will take the district. On that note coaching is a great key to the district. Players feed from the coaches. If the coach looses composure under pressure I will bet you end up with 9 players on and off the field instead of a team! This is a very talented district and will be for a few years to come. Its great to win but more inportant is knowing how to lose. Stay Positive /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />)

It sounds like riverdale has a catcher/3rd base issue- I know Oaklands catcher graduated, thats a issue for oakland. Lebanon has a solid starter at catcher. Siegel also has a solid catcher,(Prather). Blackman has i think it's Dillon behind the plate ,not sure though. i know there is a underclassman thats pretty good too.

These issues will be game makers or loosers as the pitching depth will. I think the team/players that can forget the mistakes from one inning to the next will take the district. On that note coaching is a great key to the district. Players feed from the coaches. If the coach looses composure under pressure I will bet you end up with 9 players on and off the field instead of a team! This is a very talented district and will be for a few years to come. Its great to win but more inportant is knowing how to lose. Stay Positive /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />)

The Mitchem twin, whichever one plays baseball,ha, is the frontrunner to start at catcher for Blackman I would think. He could be beat out by bigger catchers at Blackman, but what he lacks in size he makes up for in composure on the field and keeping the pitching staff positive. Brandon Dillon could be pretty good, but may be rusty.