Who Wins the Final 7-AAA as we know it now?

davidlimbaugh

Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?

cut riverdaleman a break yeah he said that bout his son so what that is his son and any dad would do that for their son so give him a break....just keep postin riverdaleman, your the only one that i ever read to stick up for white county on this and i appriciate it /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people can say what they want about White county but if you dont come to play espcially on day 1 you can get beat I remeber last year in the first inning we jumped out 2-0 and that was the final score an error here or an error there with a timely hit and we could have easyly lost that game just ask Cookeville in the tournament game (you always want to play white county early they are always better late in the season)warren county is the same way

actually tyler brewer took a visit down to dyersburg state where neil robinson from siegel signed brian davis from riverdale signed austin towns from smyrna signed and taylor clark and spencer sinor have signed if they got tyler to go down there as well that team will be good even though they are ranked in the top 15 in the nation for juco baseball

Why are all of these guys signing here? Just a serious question.... I know Dyersburg State is a good program but are they all wanting to play together? Do you think they will have a problem playing together on a team? Just curious.

Why are all of these guys signing here? Just a serious question.... I know Dyersburg State is a good program but are they all wanting to play together? Do you think they will have a problem playing together on a team? Just curious.

I think that they played a lot of travel ball together and want to stay together and seems like dyersburg state is accomodating them lol

I did not attend practice to day but i did go monday and for a little while on tuesday and for the first of the year i thought we looked ok...i think we will be average on defense and just a tad better than last year on hitting we didnt hit great last year and probably wont this year either we will be average at best i just hope we can stay on the feild with our opponents in 7AAA..hopefully our opponnets will go easy on us that is the only way we will be competitve this year...but wait til next year

I did not attend practice to day but i did go monday and for a little while on tuesday and for the first of the year i thought we looked ok...i think we will be average on defense and just a tad better than last year on hitting we didnt hit great last year and probably wont this year either we will be average at best i just hope we can stay on the feild with our opponents in 7AAA..hopefully our opponnets will go easy on us that is the only way we will be competitve this year...but wait til next year

Your tongue was so far in your cheek, I think it came out the other side. Ha Ha

i am anxious for Saturday as we kick off our season with a scrimmage at Franklin County starting at 11:00

You are not the only one anxious for Saturday . I know the kids and all the parents are as well. 1 think I noticed in the first few days of practice is how most of the kids have really thickened up with the off season conditioning. And I know it was just batting practice but watching all the homeruns flying out of the park was sure good as well as suprising to see. Some of the ball players you expected to see hitting them but their was a few that really suprised. As far as the season if all our kids can keep this up and continue to hit the hard line drives and homers we were seeing we might be able to sneak up on a few teams this year. I think our season will hinge on how well the new varsity players ( JV last year) contribute to the team. We have agreat nucleus of veteran players who will hopefully help guide the newer ones. How well our new varsity catcher does will definetely go a long way in determining our success this season. Plus the new shortstop . LOL riverdaleman . I think these are 2 of the most important positions on the field. I think Coach Messer is doing a outstanding job and really look forward to this season. Our pitching looks pretty good , just need the bats to come along which I think will happen.

Shortstop

You are not the only one anxious for Saturday . I know the kids and all the parents are as well. 1 think I noticed in the first few days of practice is how most of the kids have really thickened up with the off season conditioning. And I know it was just batting practice but watching all the homeruns flying out of the park was sure good as well as suprising to see. Some of the ball players you expected to see hitting them but their was a few that really suprised. As far as the season if all our kids can keep this up and continue to hit the hard line drives and homers we were seeing we might be able to sneak up on a few teams this year. I think our season will hinge on how well the new varsity players ( JV last year) contribute to the team. We have agreat nucleus of veteran players who will hopefully help guide the newer ones. How well our new varsity catcher does will definetely go a long way in determining our success this season. Plus the new shortstop . LOL riverdaleman . I think these are 2 of the most important positions on the field. I think Coach Messer is doing a outstanding job and really look forward to this season. Our pitching looks pretty good , just need the bats to come along which I think will happen.

shortstop? YOU know HES good for an error or 2 a game if we are depending on our SS we are in BIG trouble