Who Wins the Final 7-AAA as we know it now?

davidlimbaugh

Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?

lebanon swung it well against tullahoma yesterday. finally saw the bats come alive as they won 14-5. lebanon scored 8 in the first inning, their pitching looked good, and so did defense. harrison hit a grand slam in the first, and hudson, morris, and corley were a combined 9 for 12 on the night. everyone on the team was hitting and producing runs. if they keep this up, look out.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My WARRIORS opened up the season with a win against Franklin County 11-0 Chris Orphanos pitched the complete game giving up about 3 or 4 hits. In the first inning we batted around scoring 5 runs in the first frame. richie Pearl started it with a hit to the second baseman who bobbled it making him safe then he stole second and Jake Francis hit him in with a hit down the 3rd base line...then everyone got a hit or walked to score the other 4 runs Sam Underland hit a double and Johnathon Fisher hit a single so the first was a good inning and set the tone Chris started the first with 2 pitches and 2 outs and struck the 3rd batter out ...we had several nice defensive plays Corey Crunk handled 2 very nice hot shots to get the out and then Franklin COunty batter drilled one to left feild and we got a double play out of that with the runner not getting back to the bag in time. It was a nice start to the season and now we need to build on this one as the season gets tougher and tougher espcially when we get into district. Great game tonight WARRIORS

GO WARRIORS

Blackman won last night against Franklin 13-5. Bowers, Brewer, Cheechin, Vondohlen, and Sisco all had a couple of hits. Mitchell pitched and got the win and looked great. Most of those runs were unearned and the score probably should have been lower for the Franklin side. But other than that, Blackman looked great!

I have heard conflict results for the lavergne and siegel game anyone know the actual final of the game?

7-6 Lavergne. Watson started out on the mound and was on a limited pitch count - left the game ahead 3-0. Next three pitchers had some walks and an error or two and a hit here and there - next thing you know it was 7-3. Pitchers did their job but the strike zone seemed to dry up for us.

Positive was Siegel rallied with their backs against the wall in the 7th. Kosinski hit another 3 run dinger and may have tied the score if not for a bad call on C. Taylor - fouled the ball off his leg fair and the ump didn't call it. Wo-is-me... Did I mention I don't like loosing?

7-6 Lavergne. Watson started out on the mound and was on a limited pitch count - left the game ahead 3-0. Next three pitchers had some walks and an error or two and a hit here and there - next thing you know it was 7-3. Pitchers did their job but the strike zone seemed to dry up for us.

Positive was Siegel rallied with their backs against the wall in the 7th. Kosinski hit another 3 run dinger and may have tied the score if not for a bad call on C. Taylor - fouled the ball off his leg fair and the ump didn't call it. Wo-is-me... Did I mention I don't like loosing?

that is one of the tougher calls because the ump is looking at the back and the field ump is to far away to know for sure that it hit him

My WARRIORS opened up the season with a win against Franklin County 11-0 Chris Orphanos pitched the complete game giving up about 3 or 4 hits. In the first inning we batted around scoring 5 runs in the first frame. richie Pearl started it with a hit to the second baseman who bobbled it making him safe then he stole second and Jake Francis hit him in with a hit down the 3rd base line...then everyone got a hit or walked to score the other 4 runs Sam Underland hit a double and Johnathon Fisher hit a single so the first was a good inning and set the tone Chris started the first with 2 pitches and 2 outs and struck the 3rd batter out ...we had several nice defensive plays Corey Crunk handled 2 very nice hot shots to get the out and then Franklin COunty batter drilled one to left feild and we got a double play out of that with the runner not getting back to the bag in time. It was a nice start to the season and now we need to build on this one as the season gets tougher and tougher espcially when we get into district. Great game tonight WARRIORS

GO WARRIORS

how does Franklin look? we have them thursday

lebanon came out swinging it once again tonight puttin up 15 on gallatin. they scored 3 in the first, then gallatin answered back with three, but the blue devils had a big 4th inning where they broke it open and continued to add on from there. their pitching looked good, and defense made no errors. from top to bottom everyone was hitting the ball hard. final score was 15-4. lebanon's next game is in the wilson county tournament this weekend starting thursday.

Did they look good or weak? White County has them thursday

I think we caught them on a bad day when we scrimmaged them a few weeks ago they looked a lot better than they did today so i dont think they will have as many errors on another night like they did on tuesday night...my son got on base twice both on errors and they had a few walks so i am sure that will get cleaned up and be better