Who Wins the Final 7-AAA as we know it now?

davidlimbaugh

Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?

Lebanon improved to 6-0 in the district winning over white co. today. pretty good game throughout, final was 7-3. lebanon got 3 in the first inning and led the whole way. they could've still played much better overall as a team though, a few players are still struggling hitting. but they play gallatin tonight so hopefully they'll break out.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we beat heritage this morning Jimmy pitched 5 innings of 1 hit ball and then Jeremy Burns pitched he 6th and Matt Tunstill pitched the 7th we won 8-1. Ryan Stephens hit the ball well we had a 5 run 4th inning that kinda put the game away

we lost the second game to Farragut 12-2 in 5 innings. congrats to farragut on a well played game...we leeft a few plays out on the feild today but i think it is another good learning experince for our kids and hopefully at the end of the year it will all come together for us

GO WARRIORS

I think I have everyone's scores except Oakland vs Maryville?

http://www.riverdalewarriors.com/baseball/standings.pdf

David:

Oakland won both games yesterday - Bearden and Maryville. I can't remember what the scores were! I was there, but a lot has happened since then...plus, I'm an old man! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

wow what is wrong with this thread it used to have a lot of posters now it seems there is only a few of us posting...

my WARRIORS got a big win tonight against siegel they did not start carter but we won 9-4 chris pitched a good game giving up a few awe man hits just out of reach of our defense...I didnt think our defense was as sharp as it has been but it was good enough to get the win and hold siegel to 4 runs...we had a big hit from Mickey Egawa he hit a pinch hit double with runners on 2nd and 3rd and that provided the extra cushion...we had several players doing little things to get runs in and move the runners to contribute to that win I think Crunk had a few big hits Ryan stephens is still hot getting on base a lot GREAT overall team win now we need to get ready for tomorrow as it will be another battle

GO WARRIORS

Lebanon got a big win against Cookeville tonight winning 12-3. Lebanon got one in the first, then cookeville answered with one to tie it up, but a few innings later Lebanon broke it open. Cookeville's other two runs were from Judah Akers hitting a two run bomb. but Lebanon continued to add on more after that. They ended up with 16 hits and made Cookeville use a lot of pitching. Cookeville comes to Lebanon tomorrow, should be a great game. good luck to both teams.

wow what is wrong with this thread it used to have a lot of posters now it seems there is only a few of us posting...

my WARRIORS got a big win tonight against siegel they did not start carter but we won 9-4 chris pitched a good game giving up a few awe man hits just out of reach of our defense...I didnt think our defense was as sharp as it has been but it was good enough to get the win and hold siegel to 4 runs...we had a big hit from Mickey Egawa he hit a pinch hit double with runners on 2nd and 3rd and that provided the extra cushion...we had several players doing little things to get runs in and move the runners to contribute to that win I think Crunk had a few big hits Ryan stephens is still hot getting on base a lot GREAT overall team win now we need to get ready for tomorrow as it will be another battle

GO WARRIORS

I can tell you what happened to this thread...the results of the season aren't matching up with the poll that started this thread back before the season. A lot of the people who posted on this thread at the beginning of the season ain't happy because their season is headed in the opposite direction of their preseason expectations.

Oakland had a good game tonight. Stevie Smith pitched one heck of a game...a sophomore who is pitching like a senior. The bats were good, and the defense solid. Oakland has to win tomorrow night because the next three series...Riverdale, Lebanon, and Blackman...could turn out to be murderer's row. I can promise they'll be good series and will help determine district champions!

Yes congrats on Oaklands win tonight well deserved game for them, although they could of hit the ball more.

Stevie is one heck of a pitcher for his age. We will see more from him and expect from him too /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I told ya not to underestimate white county they are not a bad team in the first game we played them we only had 3 hits and they were HRs then next game they beat us for 6 innings we got lucky and came back to win

I told ya not to underestimate white county they are not a bad team in the first game we played them we only had 3 hits and they were HRs then next game they beat us for 6 innings we got lucky and came back to win

White County beat oakland 3 to 0 tonight

Well we took a tough loss tonight. we played well tonight but not good enough to pull out the win. Watson pitched a good game we got 8 hits against him but didnt push enough runs across the plate...in the 7th inning we had a couple of balls hit hard but siegel makes the defensive play to preserve the win we didnt play bad we just didnt win good job siegel

GO WARRIORS

White County beat oakland 3 to 0 tonight

did you go to the game? If you are from white county did the same kid that pitched against us the second game pitch this game for yall as well?