Who Wins the Final 7-AAA as we know it now?

davidlimbaugh

Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we took a tough loss tonight. we played well tonight but not good enough to pull out the win. Watson pitched a good game we got 8 hits against him but didnt push enough runs across the plate...in the 7th inning we had a couple of balls hit hard but siegel makes the defensive play to preserve the win we didnt play bad we just didnt win good job siegel

GO WARRIORS

did you go to the game? If you are from white county did the same kid that pitched against us the second game pitch this game for yall as well?

yes. the side arm kid bryan holland threw a great game

final standing prediction for last of 7aaa before switch

blackman 9 - 5

cookeville 5 - 9

lebanon 6 - 8

oakland 9 - 5

riverdale 8 - 6

siegel 10- 4

warren co. 4 - 10

white co. 5 - 9

put your predictions on here and lets see how close we come, we know that this is only on paper and we still need to play the game so lets post and see who is the closest after season.

well it has been an interesting first half based on what has happened so far i have updated my predictions from what i have seen so far and not based on preseason hype

#1 riverdale comes to play everyday every inning

#2 blackmon solid

#3 lebanon took didnt come to play tonight against cookeville

#4 &5 cookeville and oakland cookeville has the easier schedule so give then nod at 4 both could end up 8-6 or7-7

#6 siegel put a good game together tonight against riverdale so is preseason hype about to kick in

7# white county could easily make some noise in tournament,win tonight against oakland tonight couldgive some confidence going into tournament by finally winning a close one and not losing it as in past

#8 poor warren county might squeak out 1 district win but dont count on it

this is Duane, I would like to express how much i miss calling baseball games in this district. It's nice to be able to read here on Coacht how competetive it still is...all the coaches do a great job of preparing their players for each game...Hi to everyone associated with this district...especially David Limbaugh... it was great seeing you at the Riverdale Classic this year David..music is still the best in the state!!

this is Duane, I would like to express how much i miss calling baseball games in this district. It's nice to be able to read here on Coacht how competetive it still is...all the coaches do a great job of preparing their players for each game...Hi to everyone associated with this district...especially David Limbaugh... it was great seeing you at the Riverdale Classic this year David..music is still the best in the state!!

hey man good to hear from you and every night in this district is a FIGHT LOL hope things are going well in your area are you calling in that area?

White County beat oakland 3 to 0 tonight

Are you kidding me? Losing to White County? How can people on here say Oakland has tradition when they lose to White County..and squeek by Warren County? That is as bad as it gets. Seems like we are seeing an end to the dominating, scrappy, fighter type players that used to come out of this program. This team is an embarrassment to the past of Oakland Baseball. Looks like the winning tradition is over.

Are you kidding me? Losing to White County? How can people on here say Oakland has tradition when they lose to White County..and squeek by Warren County? That is as bad as it gets. Seems like we are seeing an end to the dominating, scrappy, fighter type players that used to come out of this program. This team is an embarrassment to the past of Oakland Baseball. Looks like the winning tradition is over.

white county is no slouch this year they are capable of beating anyone do not forget they beat the district champs last year in the first round of the tournament so gotta give credit to white county for their improvement

I never knew that 1 loss could have such a profound impact on a program, get a grip man. Bad games happen, but what gives you the right to chastise these kids? I havent follow baseball a whole lot this year, but from what I understand, Oakland is fielding a pretty young club, correct me if I am wrong. With a young team, there is going to be inconsistencies, but 1 loss is never a reason to jump off the edge. I think you owe them an apology, theyre just kids playing a sport they dearly love, and people like you are the reason that some of will just up and quit, so chill man.

Yes this is a BAD loss, but you need to take some meds and chill out......Oakland will still be fine

I would say dissapointing but not embarrassment....that's taking it a little far

Keep my friends in West Tennessee straight!!!! See you this summer - right????

Hope all is well with you. Miss you at the park.

Race at a glance with 3 series left:

Blackman (7-1) Lebanon, Riverdale, Oakland

Lebanon (7-1) Blackman, Oakland, Riverdale

Riverdale (7-1) Oakland, Blackman, Lebanon

Oakland (5-3) Riverdale, Lebanon, Blackman

Cookeville (3-5) Siegel, White Co, Warren Co

Siegel (2-6) Cookeville, Warren Co, White Co

White Co (1-7) Warren Co, Cookeville, Siegel

Warren Co (0-8) White Co, Siegel, Cookeville

So next week is moving week and the following week is the home stretch.... Should be a fun!!!!