Who Wins the Final 7-AAA as we know it now?

davidlimbaugh

Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who all did ya play and what were the scores? I am missing some:

http://www.riverdalewarriors.com/baseball/standings.pdf

coffee county, summertown, marion county, and tullahoma. coffee county was 12-6. summertown was 11-10. tullahoma was 8-7 i think. and marion county i can't remember. it was a long day lol but will let you know when i get that one.

coffee county, summertown, marion county, and tullahoma. coffee county was 12-6. summertown was 11-10. tullahoma was 8-7 i think. and marion county i can't remember. it was a long day lol but will let you know when i get that one.

LOL! Get some rest - lets go to bed so we can get up in the morning and see what the Easter Bunny has brought us!

we got a big win tonight against oakland...we won 4-3 Chris Orphanos pitched all 7 innings for the win. I think oakland got their lead off batter on each inning except maybe 2 of then and they did a good job of getting that run across they did very well fundamentally.

we got a few lucky hits in the 5th inning to score 3 runs JP got a base hit with 2 outs to score Richie Pearl and Ryan stephens. this game was a lot like the siegel game both teams deserved the win this time we was lucky enough to come out on top

we play tomorrow at 630 at oakland

GO WARRIORS