Who Wins the Final 7-AAA as we know it now?

davidlimbaugh

Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted RIVERDALE we do have a lot of returning talent from last year we only lost a few 3 position players so hopefully the ones that played last year will increase their production

we lost a catcher a shortstop and right feild and they will be replaced with good solid players I am really looking forward to this year it should be a lot of fun

I think it will come down between RIVERDALE blackman and siegel

GO WARRIORS

Next year brings some big changes.....

I know We're in for another great season in 7-AAA. As usually it'll probably come down to the last couple of series.

Oakland will always be in due to coaching. they have some above average pitching and good defense but Idk if they're going to have a catcher. and are they going to be able to swing the sticks.

Riverdale has the pitching but idk how they're gonna score runs. but they'll find a way to be in the hunt some how.

Siegel has the electric arm of Carter Watson and a deep pin . Should be able to score some runs with their veteran lineup. they're only replacing 2 starters.

Cookeville has Akers and Tubbs and thats all I know of but i dont think that'll be enough this year.

Lebanon has a few good arms and thats about it.

Warren has a good arm but thats all iknow of .

White we'll be pesky but don't know much more.

Blackman has Sisco and Bowers and some young solid players but are they going to be able to pull it together the 1st year under Coach Parker.

Cant wait to see how things shake out!!

Here is my prediction for how the teams will finish:

1. siegel - Carter and Robinson (if healthy) are a formidable duo.

2. Blackman - Cisco and Bowers provide more pop than any other team in this district. Pitching should be solid but not as good as Siegel's.

3. Riverdale - Returns 2 of top 3 pitchers (Orphanos and Davis) and 6 regulars on defense. Offense will be much improved simply because of experience.

4. Cookeville - Coach Chaffin always fields a very competitive team. Their success will hinge on whether they can pitch with teams mentioned above. They lost alot to graduation and their best returning hitter trasnferred.

5. Oakland- Solid number 1 pitcher (Barrett). Return very productive hitter in Sinor but rest are unproven except for Ward. Injury to Dodd is a huge blow.

6. Lebanon - Not as familiar as I should be with this team. They lost alot to graduation.

7. Warren County - Have struggled the last couple of years in a very tough district so I will have to take the stance that they will need pounce on teams early to make a believer out of me.

8. While I believe they will be much improved based on their solid performance in the District tournament last year, it is hard to place them anywhere but last since they have finished there the last several years.

This simply is my opinion and not intended to offend anyone. I am really looking forward to another great year and final year of 7AAA baseball.

Here is my prediction for how the teams will finish:

1. siegel - Carter and Robinson (if healthy) are a formidable duo.

2. Blackman - Cisco and Bowers provide more pop than any other team in this district. Pitching should be solid but not as good as Siegel's.

3. Riverdale - Returns 2 of top 3 pitchers (Orphanos and Davis) and 6 regulars on defense. Offense will be much improved simply because of experience.

4. Cookeville - Coach Chaffin always fields a very competitive team. Their success will hinge on whether they can pitch with teams mentioned above. They lost alot to graduation and their best returning hitter trasnferred.

5. Oakland- Solid number 1 pitcher (Barrett). Return very productive hitter in Sinor but rest are unproven except for Ward. Injury to Dodd is a huge blow.

6. Lebanon - Not as familiar as I should be with this team. They lost alot to graduation.

7. Warren County - Have struggled the last couple of years in a very tough district so I will have to take the stance that they will need pounce on teams early to make a believer out of me.

8. While I believe they will be much improved based on their solid performance in the District tournament last year, it is hard to place them anywhere but last since they have finished there the last several years.

This simply is my opinion and not intended to offend anyone. I am really looking forward to another great year and final year of 7AAA baseball.

for siegel Robinson is prolly gunna rest for the season and wait til post season play to pitch.

come on limbaugh, you can spell our name right LOL. Siegel**

Pack

Sure I can - /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Check out http://www.riverdalewarriors.com/baseball/standings.pdf

I have it right there don't I /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Took someone a while to catch it /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Siegel will be tough to beat this year. In addition to formidable pitching, the Stars will bring quite a bit of pop to the plate and overall team speed is impressive. Junior Josh Shaffer in right field is a 5 tool player and is a game changer both in the field and swinging the bat. Made the best fully laid out diving game extending play during the Summer I've ever seen. Senior Patrick Schloss, Junior Corey Moore, and Sophomores Tyler Fullerton and David Kosinski will all have an impact, as well as the other returning starters from last year. The return of Neil Robinson is huge and his contribution on the hill and at the plate will give the Stars another game changer in the lineup. Tough lineup from top to bottom.

Look for Blackman to be strong as well with returning starters Bowers and Sisco. Oakland and Riverdale are always tough and it should be a great year for 7-AAA baseball.

With less than a month to go before scrimmages start and I am gearing up for some great baseball. I think that this season will come down to whos # 2 starter steps up and has a great season. I think it will be a wide open season for the run to the District Championship. It will come down to who executes the fundamentals the best. Besides sisco and Bowers of Blackman, I really dont see alot of power hitters as far as homeruns in the district this year, so I think hit and runs and sacrifices will determine alot of games this year. All 4 Boro teams have legit # 1 pitchers this year so think the # 2 s and bullpens will be key in wins and losses this year.