Who Wins the Final 7-AAA as we know it now?

davidlimbaugh

Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7-AAA vs 8-AAA in 2008:

Tullahoma 0 at Riverdale 9 (7-AAA 1-0)

Warren Co 8 at Coffee Co 2 (2-0)

Columbia 0 at Siegel 5 (3-0)

Shelbyville 2 at Oakland 13 (4-0)

Warren Co 1 at Tullahoma 6 (4-1)

Warren Co 8 at Coffee Co 10 (4-2)

Warren Co 2 at Lincoln Co 4 (4-3)

Coffee Co 4 at Cookeville 2 (4-4)

Coffee Co 2 at White Co 3 (5-4)

Tullahoma 6 at Lebanon 2 (5-5)

Shelbyville 3 at Riverdale 8 (6-5)

Coffee Co 6 at Warren Co 4 (6-6)

Lebanon 16 vs Coffee Co 3 (7-6)

Riverdale 14 at Shelbyville 2 (8-6)

Lebanon 6 vs Franklin Co 0 (9-6)

Shelbyville 10 vs Warren Co 8 (9-7)

Oakland 5 at Tullahoma 8 (9-8)

Blackman 11 at Shelbyville 3 (10-8)

Warren Co 1 at Franklin Co 11 (10-9)

Tullahoma 1 at Oakland 2 (11-9)

Coffee Co 17 at White Co 3 (11-10)

Siegel 8 at Columbia 0 (12-10)

Coffee Co 4 at Oakland 12 (13-10)

Region Tournament:

Cookeville 2 at Lincoln Co 3 (13-11)

Lawrence Co 4 at Oakland 7 (14-11)

Oakland 11 at Lincoln Co 1 (15-11)

So 7-AAA and 8-AAA were pretty competitive last year and should be the same this year......

Very well said mr. limbaugh. there is no question 7aaa is just as competitive or more than 8aaa.

Im not to familiar with the 8AAA player's, could you field a team with (2) pitchers and name the school those players are from? Also, I would be interested in a team from the 7AAA if someone would care to post.

Thanks-

are you asking for the top 2 pitchers from each school in 7AAA if so at RIVERDALE we have Chris Orphanos he is a JR and Brian Squeek Davis he is a SR and has sign with Dyersburg state

I was wanting a so-called "ALLSTAR" team from 8AAA and 7AAA , (top 9 position players) with a extra Pitcher.

(10 Player roster.)

wow that could be a loaded question...lol I really like almost all of Riverdales defense most of them are returning from last year and i would think their bats will increase from last year and we had a good year with errors overall and i would suspect to improve on that some...I will try and list a team that is not totally RIVERDALE but it should really generate some opinions and discusions

Catcher i think it may be lebanons catcher do not know his name but i think he will be a SR and has started for a year or 2

1B Sisco---blackman

2B Underland---RIVERDALE

SS PEARL---RIVERDALE...little bias there LOL

3RD Scott ward from oakland

OF Justin Bowers Blackman

OF Jake Francis RIVERDALE

OF Ryan Stephens RIVERDALE

OF oakland has a good outfeilder cannot remember his name

P Chris Orphanos Brian Davis RIVERDALE, Carter Watson Neil Robinson(depending on injury)siegel,Sisco mitchell blackman,Barrett oakland,Lebanon had a good left hander,

utility player COrey Crunk RIVERDALE

wow that could be a loaded question...lol I really like almost all of Riverdales defense most of them are returning from last year and i would think their bats will increase from last year and we had a good year with errors overall and i would suspect to improve on that some...I will try and list a team that is not totally RIVERDALE but it should really generate some opinions and discusions

Catcher i think it may be lebanons catcher do not know his name but i think he will be a SR and has started for a year or 2

1B Sisco---blackman

2B Underland---RIVERDALE

P Chris Orphanos Brian Davis RIVERDALE, Carter Watson Neil Robinson(depending on injury)siegel,Sisco mitchell blackman,Barrett oakland,Lebanon had a good left hander,

i agree with everything except i think your forgetting mr. bowers in the outfield from blackman this kid catch's everything hit in his area. Also I'd take sisco as a DH and bartlett 1B --- Siegel. The catcher from lebanon is Dexter cross and he's very good. The outfielder form Oakland is Sinor this guy doesnt miss fastballs. Also siegels shaffer has to be thrown into this talk . he is a great hitter.

Needless to say 7aaa has ALOT of great players. that have a bright future ahead.

1B Sisco---blackman

2B Underland---RIVERDALE

OF Justin Bowers Blackman

DANG !! 7 of 15 "7AAA Allstars"are from Riverdale. Glad you TRIED to not be bias! Riverdaleman. LOL

MY SONS OPINION

1B Barrett from siegel

2B underland Riverdale

SS he didnt know the other short stops

3rd corey crunk RIVERDALE

OF Justin bowers

OF Ryan stephens

Of Sinor

OF Francis

C he wasnt sure on Catcher either

P he agreed with all of my pitchers

utility player he didnt know all the players

Am I correct in that Collins is not playing for Cookeville this year?