Who Wins the Final 7-AAA as we know it now?

davidlimbaugh

Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?

i think both were bad calls, but the one for lebanon hurt worse because right after that, hudson hit a single that would've scored harrison easily to win the game.

if he doesnt call our kid out we score 2 runs because the 2nd baseman had thrown the ball away with our #3 hitter hitting who had several hits tonight

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, They don't have a single player who will touch Carter Watson. I talked to him this summer and he already has like 35 D1 scholarship offers. I ain't talking Sunbelt or JUCO. AND why dont you name 6 people that can bring it in the 80's. sorry get your facts straight.

This is from a while back...I was just reading past posts and saw this and thought it was funny.

Riverdale beat MT Juliet tonight 4-0 it was good solid game by both teams Johnathon Frebis pitched a GREAT game tonight he had a few spots that he was in trouble but pitched out of each jam. Superb job by him!!! Jordon Davis got a hit and Sammy underland hit a triple that allowed a couple runs to score to give Frebis all the runs he needed he pitched 5 innings and Orphanos pitched the 6th did a VERY nice job he had the ball down (except once and they got a base hit on that) and then Hunter Douglas pitched in the 7th getting the first 2 guys the giving up a hit and then a walk and then Crunk came in and finished the inning having the hitter hit a base runner ending the game

this is a good quality win by the WARRIORS we will take a day or 2 off and get ready for the district tournament

GO WARRIORS

Riverdale beat MT Juliet tonight 4-0 it was good solid game by both teams Johnathon Frebis pitched a GREAT game tonight he had a few spots that he was in trouble but pitched out of each jam. Superb job by him!!! Jordon Davis got a hit and Sammy underland hit a triple that allowed a couple runs to score to give Frebis all the runs he needed he pitched 5 innings and Orphanos pitched the 6th did a VERY nice job he had the ball down (except once and they got a base hit on that) and then Hunter Douglas pitched in the 7th getting the first 2 guys the giving up a hit and then a walk and then Crunk came in and finished the inning having the hitter hit a base runner ending the game

this is a good quality win by the WARRIORS we will take a day or 2 off and get ready for the district tournament

GO WARRIORS

Riverdaleman,

I wanted to take the opportunity to acknowledge the Riverdale Baseball program.

Bill, Josh and I lost our home in the Good Friday storm. We were able to recover about 70% of our things and the furniture and house can be replaced through insurance, but there are things we will never be able to replace. Our world as we knew has been turned upside down. Our family and friends were so helpful in their response to our situation, but I have been amazed by your organization's kindness.

Last week, a parent from the Riverdale Booster Club dropped by my husband's office. He left an envelope for us and said that your club wanted to help out. Inside the envelope there was a $100.00 gift card from Sears!

I have always believed that good can come out of bad. Your program represents what is right about this community and how people come together. My son plays for Siegel; you did not have to do this for a rival team's player. We can't thank you enough.

God bless and good luck to each and everyone of the Riverdale players, coaches, and parents.

Robin

Riverdaleman,

I wanted to take the opportunity to acknowledge the Riverdale Baseball program.

Bill, Josh and I lost our home in the Good Friday storm. We were able to recover about 70% of our things and the furniture and house can be replaced through insurance, but there are things we will never be able to replace. Our world as we knew has been turned upside down. Our family and friends were so helpful in their response to our situation, but I have been amazed by your organization's kindness.

Last week, a parent from the Riverdale Booster Club dropped by my husband's office. He left an envelope for us and said that your club wanted to help out. Inside the envelope there was a $100.00 gift card from Sears!

I have always believed that good can come out of bad. Your program represents what is right about this community and how people come together. My son plays for Siegel; you did not have to do this for a rival team's player. We can't thank you enough.

God bless and good luck to each and everyone of the Riverdale players, coaches, and parents.

Robin

You are very welcome. We are very sorry for your loss of material things but we are happy that all of you are safe. If you need anything please get with that same individual and he will get back with me. When you get down to it we have all watched each others kids grow up on the field and have had many teammates God Bless you and your family and we are thankful you are safe and we hope they get oyur house back QUICKLY.

GOD BLESS

Richard

You are very welcome. We are very sorry for your loss of material things but we are happy that all of you are safe. If you need anything please get with that same individual and he will get back with me. When you get down to it we have all watched each others kids grow up on the field and have had many teammates God Bless you and your family and we are thankful you are safe and we hope they get oyur house back QUICKLY.

GOD BLESS

Richard

Backatcha!

wow been a long time since we played...we had another good overall game tonight...our defense played really well and our bats did enough led by Austin Swayze he had 2 RBIs and got the base hit to lead to our first score of the night we won 5-1 Chris Ophanos pitched a good game alowwing back to back doubles in the 5th for their only run. GREAT game by the WARRIORS and now we play oakland tomorrow at 630 at RIVERDALE

wow been a long time since we played...we had another good overall game tonight...our defense played really well and our bats did enough led by Austin Swayze he had 2 RBIs and got the base hit to lead to our first score of the night we won 5-1 Chris Ophanos pitched a good game alowwing back to back doubles in the 5th for their only run. GREAT game by the WARRIORS and now we play oakland tomorrow at 630 at RIVERDALE

Closing this topic as a new 7-AAA and 8-AAA District Tournament thread has been started and want everyone to share in the region /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />