Top Juniors

Welshdragon

I agree with most of these. I also like Tyson Atkinson and Ryan Bristol from Centenniel. Tyson was hurt but I think he will play this year. Ryan Bristol might not be eligible, but I hear he played good for KFC this year. College coaches seem to like them both.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole 92' Brentwood soccer team has allstars..

David geno-plays in east tennessee..great speed and touch

Nick Dykes-Independence-very very aggressive

Nick desalvatore-brentwood-great speed and finish

ryan zeeck-great size and holds ball very well

kris varga-footskills are fun to watch, also has good athletic ability

brandon saunders- also good size and athletics

the whole time is unbelievable..watch out for any of their squad.

The whole 92' Brentwood soccer team has allstars..

David geno-plays in east tennessee..great speed and touch

Nick Dykes-Independence-very very aggressive

Nick desalvatore-brentwood-great speed and finish

ryan zeeck-great size and holds ball very well

kris varga-footskills are fun to watch, also has good athletic ability

brandon saunders- also good size and athletics

the whole time is unbelievable..watch out for any of their squad.

David Geno - Dobyns-Bennett -has to be considered one of the best juniors

Nick Desalvatore - Brentwood - if he can stay healthy

Caleb Steen- Franklin - solid defense

Nick Dykes - Independence - solid defense and quick decision making

Ryan Zeeck - Blackman - only junior on varsity (will be tough senior year )

All strong juniors from powerful state runnerup Brentwood '92 Elite team

I agree with the list of juniors mentioned in the discussions. Nick DeSalvatore is back healthy again after pulling a hamsting in the state cup in november.

I can speak for Nathanial Sprouse. Nick and Nathanial played together for Brentwood Soccer Club for about 3 year. Nathanial did take the last travel year off to recover from some nagging injuries. But he is smart, has great soccer sense, is fast and has a good left foot. When Nathanial and Nick played together with their speed and left footedness, they made alot of plays together and scored goals from that left side.

Many of the boys mentioned from the Brentwood 92 elite team will do well and will be fun to watch. Nick Dykes is one of the strongest defenders I have seen. He saved the Brentwood Elite team a number of times by preventing goals that I thought were sure scores. He gives it 110% all the time. It should be interesting to see Nick DeSalvatore as a forward go up against Nick Dykes at center back. That should be a good game.

Good Luck to all the Juniors this year.

Didn't Brentwood lose to that Fc Alliance Team 3-0 in the D1 State Championships?

Yes. Both teams are strong. Brentwood lost a couple of key players in the championship game due to injury, but FC Alliance was the much stronger team that day. They are good and the Knoxville High School teams should be strong again this year because of the boys coming from this team.

Yes. Both teams are strong. Brentwood lost a couple of key players in the championship game due to injury, but FC Alliance was the much stronger team that day. They are good and the Knoxville High School teams should be strong again this year because of the boys coming from this team.

Just got back from a one day camp at Lipscomb and Nick was there from Brentwood. He ended up being on my team for the night games and i will just say that i'm happy he was on my team. Great back.