Top Juniors

Welshdragon

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick Dykes - Independence - Defender

Nick Dykes is a very good defender and is always a force on the field.The Saunders kid is good too he controls the middle of the field and has a great touch.There are two players i saw last year at state from Father Ryan that were very good as well one is Kevin or maybe its Kyle and the ther is John something they helped carry the load in State.Any comments on those two.

I'm guessing you are talking about Kyle Stoney and John Roehling . Both play for Brentwood '92 Elite a regional premier team. Both are outstanding soccer players and should stand out on the high school level. Nick Dykes and Brandon Saunders are also on that team .

Nick Dykes is a very good defender and is always a force on the field.The Saunders kid is good too he controls the middle of the field and has a great touch.There are two players i saw last year at state from Father Ryan that were very good as well one is Kevin or maybe its Kyle and the ther is John something they helped carry the load in State.Any comments on those two.

Yeah agree. Nick Dykes and Brandon Saunders are also ODP. Both excellent players that will bang with you. Very physical. Hearing Saunders is getting lots of looks by some good programs. He has a video out on utube thats pretty good too.

Yeah agree. Nick Dykes and Brandon Saunders are also ODP. Both excellent players that will bang with you. Very physical. Hearing Saunders is getting lots of looks by some good programs. He has a video out on utube thats pretty good too.

Cool! Who's looking at Saunders....it's always great when guys from TN get to go to big schools.

Ryan Bristol is one of the best keepers in the nation. I watched him shut out Andromeda FC, 2008's reigning national champions. He is also one of the most athletic. I had the pleasure of watching him jump over a car.

Ryan Bristol is crazzzy goood. i love him. so athletic yet so sloppy and funny. Probably could go anywhere he wants to for college.