Top Freshmen

Welshdragon

Hold on here, both of you have something right: Yes he knows how to win, but he also has cheated and everyone knows that...it was a big deal when it happened, but now, it is beginning to show that the cream rises to the top. Yes he took who he wanted to form a team, but he did it not within the rules. There was proof, and that's the end of the story.

(If there is proof, I'm sure it was sent into the state.)

And I'm not trying to offend the KAOS or you in anyway, or Jeff Jordan, but I don't know how you can say they are such a powerhouse or anything like that when they didn't even get into the finals last year.

I know a couple players on there, because I played with them...Personally, I believe what they did was wrong, but I'm not going to get into that too deeply.

What did the state say about the way it was done?

For the cheap shot and stuff you guys are talking about, both of you know exactly what one has to do with the other. When you don't like some1, because of who they are, what the heck do you think you're gonna do to them?

Well that all depends on what your parents have taught you. Personally, I hope that my children don't think that

if you dislike someone it's alright to hurt them on purpose????

When people ###### you off, you wanna get them back. Especially FC Alliance, their new name, and my former team, TNFC '94 Blue, both of these teams had strong dislikes for KAOS, I believe, for similar but different reasons.

That's my two cents worth, and I don't want to be in this mess with you two. I'm just saying what I know and I don't want to comment again on this topic.

I'd say you gave more than two cents. (No mess here.) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good luck to you in the future Mr. Foster (#20) ???

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say you gave more than two cents. (No mess here.) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good luck to you in the future Mr. Foster (#20) ???

The state didn't want to have anything to do with it, and I'm not saying it's right to hurt some one just because you dislike them...I'm not saying that at all, and yes it does depend on what your parents teach you..I'm not saying what the brazil kid did was right at all, I think it is wrong, but things happen on the field that stay on the field and people just have to accept that, sometimes it is personal some times it is not. I can assure you that the KAOS players do things just like that, especially against some one like me, because of our family morals and values...don't want to get into that either. You obviously know who I am and I honestly don't care. KAOS players have threatened to fight other players in the parking lot, and I might be wrong about this, because I'm not sure if this is the same game but a KAOS player keyed a little brazil parents car...maybe because of the cheap shot, I don't know pick a side, I'm just putting this out there, because I have friends on little brazil and who I thought were friends but really just turned out to be former teammates on KAOS.

Ben Holt (CAK - 8th Grader, but eligible -- could be 5-year starter)

Austin Stone (Alcoa)

While these two young men will not be named all state this year, they both would get my vote for "top newcomer" this year.

Both were very impressive and we should see great things from them in the future.

While these two young men will not be named all state this year, they both would get my vote for "top newcomer" this year.

Both were very impressive and we should see great things from them in the future.

Alcoa and CAK are in the same district next season. Can't wait to see that matchup for the next three years.

What makes you think that two of the top goal scorers (I know Holt was first and I imagine Stone was top 2, if not first on his own team) on the state finalist teams won't be named All State?

What makes you think that two of the top goal scorers (I know Holt was first and I imagine Stone was top 2, if not first on his own team) on the state finalist teams won't be named All State?

Generally there is a bias against younger players when picking an all state team, even ones as talented as these.

They are certainly deserving. I think it would be great if they were picked.

Also, I would hope that parents teach them right from wrong, but appearantly not KAOS parents who allowed their kids to key Ben Holt's dad's car after their game and threatened some of their kids to a fight in the parking lot. Now that's very classy isn't it?