Dyersburg Trojans

mrbigster

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Counce resigned officially on Thursday. He told the team and the coaching staff, as well as the administration. His son, James III, left to return to MBA in December. The story on Counce's announcement is in today's State Gazette.

Any truth to the rumor that they've hired the coach at Camden?

He is staying at Camden . . . the above post regarding a Camden pay raise is correct.

I heard it was also some other things that changed his mind about the Dyersburg job..!

I've heard Coach Comer from McKenzie is one of the names being talked about as well as Coach Al Pellingro from Lake Co..Coach Comer has done very well at Mckenzie..Coach Pellingro has had assistant coaching jobs at Carolina Panthers and Jacsonville Jacquars if I'm correct and a head coaching job in a high school in Georgia

I heard it was also some other things that changed his mind about the Dyersburg job..!

I've heard Coach Comer from McKenzie is one of the names being talked about as well as Coach Al Pellingro from Lake Co..Coach Comer has done very well at Mckenzie..Coach Pellingro has had assistant coaching jobs at Carolina Panthers and Jacsonville Jacquars if I'm correct and a head coaching job in a high school in Georgia

I know Coach Pellegrino and He has worked several NFL camps but has never been employed by an NFL team. He has coached in Georgia. He has been a head coach at AAAA schools in Georgia and he has had success. He runs a wide open offense and does a great job with the kids.