TMSSA AREA 1

BigBlueFan37650

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you would have done your homework you would have known to get on her a bit more. She has played like that for 2 yrs for us! As for us being the #3 seed last year. We were way better than any team this year. Plus, your choices are wrong. We will be the #1 seed from our Area. Science Hill will not beat us a 5th time. Even if T.A.Dugger or you all win I do not see your making it to the semi final round to play us. Why do you all not just come into our conference since yours is "weak". But to make you happy, yes i would love to see you all in the semi finals because that means we are in the finals for two yrs in a row.

You were way better last year...but you did go as a #3 seed...I suppose any given night any one can get beat.

As far as Science Hill beating you 5 times...reckon they did...held #4 to 8 points, right?

And rumor has it that Unicoi tried to move into the County League...and lets face it, you've had a good run...but next year maybe you should move into the County League, because it doesn't look like you have much (I may be wrong.)

Lets not forget, for 'always over-rated' Blountville, they did win the Large School Sectional in 2005 and were Runner-ups in Small School Section in 2006. Talent runs in cycles. Blountville struggled to win the big ones, still played Science Hill close and had a very good year. FYI..Don't know how they were classified as Large school this year...their numbers in 8th grade were under the 150 limit, they should have been in small school ...another TMSAA screw up, I guess.

Nevertheless, Good luck to the Middle 8 teams, you've earned it, so go kick but.

...and don't hate me for being passionate about the game.