District 10 AA

3b21

Well you've also got to think that Bigler started, which is an excellent defense player for SH, and Bigler isn't going to throw any bullpens because he is not an everyday pitcher. He mainly will only throw to give everyday pitcher a rest in non district games. Then Brochu, who has an outstanding arm in center field, comes in. Again not an everyday ptcher so why work on it if your not going to throw district games or plan on going to college for it. Branham, Cartwright, or Walton throwing= a whole different ball game.

Not hating on SH in any fashion. Just very suprised SH didn't score more than 3 with all the talent they have.

SH can play and beat ANYBODY in ANY district. I'm aware SH didn't throw the regulars, and I am also aware that Lawrence Co. is a very good hitting team. I know 8AAA baseball.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not hating on SH in any fashion. Just very suprised SH didn't score more than 3 with all the talent they have.

SH can play and beat ANYBODY in ANY district. I'm aware SH didn't throw the regulars, and I am also aware that Lawrence Co. is a very good hitting team. I know 8AAA baseball.

That is a great compliment to those young men, both SH and LC. SH just wasn't ready for LC or just simply looked passed them and got dug into a big hole early.

Lawrence County did not throw freshmen against SH. Where do you come up with your information? I bet you are a ring leader of a gossip club. Your that guy that loves to stir the pot and bash what everyone else is doing except for what you support. How do you see that you was paying SH baseball a compliment? "When will the wheels fall off"? "The history of SH may prove itself again"! etc... I don't need to tell what you said again because you said it. Am I missing something? Where did you compliment SH baseball... please show me. I guess you complimented them today... "Reminds me of a song I used to sing in elementary school...... "the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and....oh no, they are falling off". Classy... real classy! By the way you talk about Page a lot so you must be a fan of them... FIGURES... you fit in there!

Go stir the pot and bash some more KIDS! People like you make me sick... excuse me while I go throw up!

What do you mean by this remark? "By the way you talk about Page a lot so you must be a fan of them...FIGURES...you fit in there!"

Congratulations to all Page seniors! Thank you for some wonderful years of baseball. It's been a pleasure watching you grow into talented baseball players and top-quality young men.

My thanks go to the coaches, also (some that are elsewhere and those there now). Coaches help make the men they send out into the world...you guys have done an exceptional job IMHO!

What do you mean by this remark? "By the way you talk about Page a lot so you must be a fan of them...FIGURES...you fit in there!"

Do I really want to get into this? Heck... why not! Page fans have been on here all season bashing SHHS, SH Raiders Baseball, and SH Players. What is the deal with Page fans that they feel the need to bash on SH. They haven't really done it to any other teams either. GankisKahn and bigtimebaseballfan are just a few of the haters from Page that have bashed SH this season. They may deny that they are Page fans but it is obvious. I don't make any bones about it... I'm a SH fan. I don't hide behind my team. It is also a well known fact around the District 10AA that the Page fans are the rudest people. Every other school thinks this. Just ask around. Page fans are snobs and act as if they are better than everyone else. During the SH/Page game @ SH a photographer from Page was calling the SH team and players classless because SH was pumped up and cheering about putting up several runs in the bottom of the 1st inning. What about the dad that taunts the other teams... I have seen him taunt more than just SH players so I know he does it... he also does this thing were he shouts in a deep voice and repeatedly says "24", "C-WB", etc... It's so stupid but hilarious at the same time. I'm sure every school may have a few parents/fans that are like what I have described but the people of Page are the worse. Go back through this thread and read some of the bashing.

Do I really want to get into this? Heck... why not! Page fans have been on here all season bashing SHHS, SH Raiders Baseball, and SH Players. What is the deal with Page fans that they feel the need to bash on SH. They haven't really done it to any other teams either. GankisKahn and bigtimebaseballfan are just a few of the haters from Page that have bashed SH this season. They may deny that they are Page fans but it is obvious. I don't make any bones about it... I'm a SH fan. I don't hide behind my team. It is also a well known fact around the District 10AA that the Page fans are the rudest people. Every other school thinks this. Just ask around. Page fans are snobs and act as if they are better than everyone else. During the SH/Page game @ SH a photographer from Page was calling the SH team and players classless because SH was pumped up and cheering about putting up several runs in the bottom of the 1st inning. What about the dad that taunts the other teams... I have seen him taunt more than just SH players so I know he does it... he also does this thing were he shouts in a deep voice and repeatedly says "24", "C-WB", etc... It's so stupid but hilarious at the same time. I'm sure every school may have a few parents/fans that are like what I have described but the people of Page are the worse. Go back through this thread and read some of the bashing.

I will go and read, willie. I was standing near the man that said the SHHS coach was classless. It wasn't just pumped up and cheering by your coach - it seemed to be obnoxious behavior IMO - however, that is no excuse for our guy to pop off like he did. One parent does not make the whole, btw, and I know that cause your parents have been friendly and nice to me as I have been to them. I haven't witnessed any other hard feelings except the strong feelings of rivalry that comes with strong competition. And we are a rural small school that definitely does not have a "snob" problem.

You seem to me to like stirring up stuff - and sometimes that is the fun and challenge of being on a message board such as this. It's ok with me that you do so...I've been on this msg board a long time as you have. I have a thick skin.

Anywhoo, I'll go do some reading here in this thread and see if there is any bashing going on by Page fans as you suggested. Thanks for explaining your remark.

I will go and read, willie. I was standing near the man that said the SHHS coach was classless. It wasn't just pumped up and cheering by your coach - it seemed to be obnoxious behavior IMO - however, that is no excuse for our guy to pop off like he did. One parent does not make the whole, btw, and I know that cause your parents have been friendly and nice to me as I have been to them. I haven't witnessed any other hard feelings except the strong feelings of rivalry that comes with strong competition. And we are a rural small school that definitely does not have a "snob" problem.

You seem to me to like stirring up stuff - and sometimes that is the fun and challenge of being on a message board such as this. It's ok with me that you do so...I've been on this msg board a long time as you have. I have a thick skin.

Anywhoo, I'll go do some reading here in this thread and see if there is any bashing going on by Page fans as you suggested. Thanks for explaining your remark.

No problem... I'm thicked skin also. I usually don't do much stirring of the pot... instead I try to put a stop to other people doing their stirring. Good luck to Page in the tournament(s).

I did a read through...gengiskahn doesn't seem to be for Page - he went to a East Hickman vs. Hickman Co game and gave a rundown of it...don't know any of us that would do that just for grins. bigtimebaseballfan seemed to get under your skin also. He seems to be knowledgeable about lots of teams in this district but shows no favor to Page as if he/she was from there. Two other posters do seem to favor Page, Spurrierfan and 2base.com. No bashing coming from them - so maybe you are wrong about the two posters you mentioned and maybe you are wrong abut Page fans in general.

Willie, you seem to be a popular guy here and seem to care mostly about talking baseball. You compliment other teams and players. I hope you see that I am letting you know that Page fans are just down home folks.

I wish Page, SHHS, and all other teams the best of luck in the upcoming district tournament. Whoever comes out on top will be a strong contender in post season play.

I did a read through...gengiskahn doesn't seem to be for Page - he went to a East Hickman vs. Hickman Co game and gave a rundown of it...don't know any of us that would do that just for grins. bigtimebaseballfan seemed to get under your skin also. He seems to be knowledgeable about lots of teams in this district but shows no favor to Page as if he/she was from there. Two other posters do seem to favor Page, Spurrierfan and 2base.com. No bashing coming from them - so maybe you are wrong about the two posters you mentioned and maybe you are wrong abut Page fans in general.

Willie, you seem to be a popular guy here and seem to care mostly about talking baseball. You compliment other teams and players. I hope you see that I am letting you know that Page fans are just down home folks.

I wish Page, SHHS, and all other teams the best of luck in the upcoming district tournament. Whoever comes out on top will be a strong contender in post season play.

I wasn't referring to the Page fans on this message board only. I was speaking of their actions at games. Spurrierfan and I have had some good talks on here. I shouldn't point fingers at all Page fans maybe just a few. Like I said before I'm sure every school has their parents/fans that are what I described earlier. I just think Page fans are some of the worse about it and other folks around the district feel the same. No biggie!

I mainly talk baseball. Every once in a while I might talk a little basketball or football but not much. I love all sports but when baseball season is going I seem to only focus on baseball. I have complimented many players on several different teams including all or most of District 10AA. Good luck to all 10AA teams.