District 10 AA

3b21

I wasn't referring to the Page fans on this message board only. I was speaking of their actions at games. Spurrierfan and I have had some good talks on here. I shouldn't point fingers at all Page fans maybe just a few. Like I said before I'm sure every school has their parents/fans that are what I described earlier. I just think Page fans are some of the worse about it and other folks around the district feel the same. No biggie!

I mainly talk baseball. Every once in a while I might talk a little basketball or football but not much. I love all sports but when baseball season is going I seem to only focus on baseball. I have complimented many players on several different teams including all or most of District 10AA. Good luck to all 10AA teams.

You have the last word on this subject, willie. My best to the extraordinary SHHS team and my thoughts are with the family and friends of the young man that you all lost in Sept.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Impressive. I think he might be pitching the best of the main pitchers here lately and has been the most effective the last two-three weeks. Maybe that will rub off on the others.

Walton has been good all year either in relief or as a starter. I hope in carrries over to the tournaments. Branham and Cartwright have been good all year although Branham had a so so outing against Forrest but got the win and Cartwright had a not so great outing against Marshall County and left the game after the 2nd inning with soreness in his shoulder. Branham and Cartwright should both be rested for the district tournament.

Obviously no one wants to jinx things by predicting their own team's victory!! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

What happened in tonight's Spring Hill v East Hickman game that caused the EH manager to make a fool of himself?

He completely blew a gasket /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

What happened in tonight's Spring Hill v East Hickman game that caused the EH manager to make a fool of himself?

He completely blew a gasket /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

That wasn't the only blown call... wow... Lawrence County Umpire Association = TERRIBLE!

Stealth buster you should know what happened before you spout off about something you evidently know nothing about. As far as the game, Spring hill beat East Hickman handily, They are a great team I expect them to go deep in the state tournament. Cant say anything negative about that team....they are great. But those umpires are by far the worst I have ever seen in a loooong time. The field Umpire was the worst of the 2. I knew it wasnt going to take many more blown calls before our Coach finally had to give him his honest opinion, the straw that broke the camels back was the one that got him tossed.The entire stadium,dugouts,and all of gods creatures attending the game seen the obvious foul ball, I just could not believe it. Horrible umpires...just plain horrible. Spring Hill would of beat us anyhow , but our hats off to our Coach for standing up for his players. One off base note about Spring Hills atheletic director , he was also not very professional up behind East Hickmans stands laughing about it. But its over. We parents will pay his silly fine and move on. Hats off to Spring Hill ....you guys march hard into the State playoffs.

Stealth buster you should know what happened before you spout off about something you evidently know nothing about. As far as the game, Spring hill beat East Hickman handily, They are a great team I expect them to go deep in the state tournament. Cant say anything negative about that team....they are great. But those umpires are by far the worst I have ever seen in a loooong time. The field Umpire was the worst of the 2. I knew it wasnt going to take many more blown calls before our Coach finally had to give him his honest opinion, the straw that broke the camels back was the one that got him tossed.The entire stadium,dugouts,and all of gods creatures attending the game seen the obvious foul ball, I just could not believe it. Horrible umpires...just plain horrible. Spring Hill would of beat us anyhow , but our hats off to our Coach for standing up for his players. One off base note about Spring Hills atheletic director , he was also not very professional up behind East Hickmans stands laughing about it. But its over. We parents will pay his silly fine and move on. Hats off to Spring Hill ....you guys march hard into the State playoffs.

Thanks for letting me know what happened. That's usually why I ask a question..When I "should know what happened " but don't.

Glad I could help you vent