District 10 AA

3b21

Much appreciated. Sounds like your team played well again last night. Marshall County looked good against our boys, much better than they did against us in the regular season. They hit the ball well with runners on base and played good defense. Coach George always has them ready come tournament time.

I actually enjoy my trips through Hickman County and there are many more than baseball. The hunting and fishing there is excellent... especially the small mouth fishing on the Duck River.

SH did play well last night. Hopefully it will continue throughout the Post Season. In my opinion Marshall County is Marshall County and they are still on top until someone knocks them off. Their regular season was not as good as the past but those players know how to win when it counts.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deep underlying serious issues? Please explain? You call Hickman County gods country? Wow... I like to think of it as a Third World Country! When will the East Hickman vs. Centerville Civil War end? East Hickman and Centerville people have a hatred for each other... and I'm not talking about the schools alone. County divided!

Last year our visit was greeted by police Officers.lots.. guess there was a potential gang war getting ready to break out. Something great to see come to a baseball game in the potential battlefield of a gang war.oh...sorry , you dont have problems. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> lol No hatred towards Centerville here, I am from Centerville, but we do have a rilvary......a great one, a fun one , again you are misinformed......... after the games.we talk smack..and go to grannys house for sunday dinner after we go to Church with each other. We do that here in the 3rd worldcountry.... can you stick your foot in your mouth a little deeper??

Totally agree about MC - they are always tough - great talent and great coaching consistantly year after year.

Last night at Page, we were lucky to have one little rain shower just before the game - not enough to make things really messy. Page won that game over Lewis Co 12-2. Page played well and Lewis Co played quality baseball until just near the end when errors became contagious. Congrats to them for playing good baseball this season.

Not sure who my Patriots play today!? It is very rainy and wet here right now.

Last year our visit was greeted by police Officers.lots.. guess there was a potential gang war getting ready to break out. Something great to see come to a baseball game in the potential battlefield of a gang war.oh...sorry , you dont have problems. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> lol No hatred towards Centerville here, I am from Centerville, but we do have a rilvary......a great one, a fun one , again you are misinformed......... after the games.we talk smack..and go to grannys house for sunday dinner after we go to Church with each other. We do that here in the 3rd worldcountry.... can you stick your foot in your mouth a little deeper??

The potential gang war you speak of was taking place in Maury County and Williamson County... not just SHHS. It all started over an incident that took place on Hwy 31 that runs from Maury County to Williamson County. Yes... a SH student ended up being involved so SHHS, Columbia Central, and Independence High School had police protection so that nothing would happen to other students, etc... All that flew over and nothing else came of it. If I have been misinformed about your county being divided then your school faculty members and the people of Hickman County are doing the misinforming... but then again I guess they don't know what they are talking about or like to make stuff up. Go back and read some of the post between HC and EH fans. That tells most of the story but still the rivalry is not only between the two schools. My foot has not been stuck in my mouth... but yours sure has! I guess you are just blind to the facts!

Totally agree about MC - they are always tough - great talent and great coaching consistantly year after year.

Last night at Page, we were lucky to have one little rain shower just before the game - not enough to make things really messy. Page won that game over Lewis Co 12-2. Page played well and Lewis Co played quality baseball until just near the end when errors became contagious. Congrats to them for playing good baseball this season.

Not sure who my Patriots play today!? It is very rainy and wet here right now.

Wet and still raining here in Maury County also. SH has the tarp on the field but who knows if the rain will let up enough so the games can be played today.

It is highly unlikely any games will be played today..or probably this weekend. Anybody have the plan of action when it starts back up?

Thursday 05/07, Friday 05/08 and Saturday 05/09 are still open. So I guess the tournament will keep getting pushed back a day or so until it gets in. It just has to be finished before the Region Tournament starts on Monday 05/11. I know last year the Friday games were rained out and then moved to Saturday. I'm sure that will happen with tonight??™s game if the fields are even playable tomorrow.

The potential gang war you speak of was taking place in Maury County and Williamson County... not just SHHS. It all started over an incident that took place on Hwy 31 that runs from Maury County to Williamson County. Yes... a SH student ended up being involved so SHHS, Columbia Central, and Independence High School had police protection so that nothing would happen to other students, etc... All that flew over and nothing else came of it. If I have been misinformed about your county being divided then your school faculty members and the people of Hickman County are doing the misinforming... but then again I guess they don't know what they are talking about or like to make stuff up. Go back and read some of the post between HC and EH fans. That tells most of the story but still the rivalry is not only between the two schools. My foot has not been stuck in my mouth... but yours sure has! I guess you are just blind to the facts!

That is just one of many.shall I go on ? You have a answer for everything,pointing the fingers at everyone but yourself. This is not a place to cast stones as you live in a glass house as well. Get back on Baseball as thats the only thing you make sense on.

"this must be someone really really close to him . like his wife or lover"

Willie & the AD? Man that's an image that I would rather not remember. Thanks for ruining my day!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

They'd have to have a DOUBLE KING bed!!

That is just one of many.shall I go on ? You have a answer for everything,pointing the fingers at everyone but yourself. This is not a place to cast stones as you live in a glass house as well. Get back on Baseball as thats the only thing you make sense on.

Look buddy I'm not pointing fingers at anyone! I'm stating facts not casting stones and I don't live in a glass house but you seem to. You're being a little too sensitive to the truth and to the actions that took place last night with your fans! I will be more than happy to get back to talking baseball since I make a lot more sense than you do!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

They'd have to have a DOUBLE KING bed!!

You and Stealthbuster are just hilarious today! lol

Look buddy I'm not pointing fingers at anyone! I'm stating facts not casting stones and I don't live in a glass house but you seem to. You're being a little too sensitive to the truth and to the actions that took place last night with your fans! I will be more than happy to get back to talking baseball since I make a lot more sense than you do!

You and Stealthbuster are just hilarious today! lol

Sorry Willie,

Just trying to lighten the mood. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />