District 10 AA

3b21

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at the brackets on the tssaa website, isn't it possible that both SH and Page could go to state?

Let's say SH and Page win first round. Then they would face each other.

Then the loser would go to another bracket as runner up and could come out of that bracket to state.

Am I reading this right?

That would be great!!

Looking at the brackets on the tssaa website, isn't it possible that both SH and Page could go to state?

Let's say SH and Page win first round. Then they would face each other.

Then the loser would go to another bracket as runner up and could come out of that bracket to state.

Am I reading this right?

That would be great!!

Yes that is correct. Monday is must win for both teams. Wednesday is for the Region Championship and for a chance to host the sectional game. Winner host/loser travels. Friday is must win. Winners go to State and the losers go home. If SH and Page can both make State then I believe they would be put in opposite brackets.

Yes that is correct. Monday is must win for both teams. Wednesday is for the Region Championship and for a chance to host the sectional game. Winner host/loser travels. Friday is must win. Winners go to State and the losers go home. If SH and Page can both make State then I believe they would be put in opposite brackets.

That's what I thought.

That would be really COOL if the two 10AA schools went to state. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />