Mens basketball "Big Ones"

Guest snakedriver

Guest snakedriver

Why do you not put games such as Humboldt vs Lake Co or Union City, or any manassas games in your "BIg Ones" contest games? Seems these would be some of the Biggest games in the state year in and year out, especially the top 3 in 14a. All in all "CoachT" is a fantastic site! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Why do you not put games such as Humboldt vs Lake Co or Union City, or any manassas games in your "BIg Ones" contest games? Seems these would be some of the Biggest games in the state year in and year out, especially the top 3 in 14a. All in all "CoachT" is a fantastic site! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

The games are picked based on winning percentages of the opponents, usually around 67% - 70%.

Guest snakedriver

The games are picked based on winning percentages of the opponents, usually around 67% - 70%.

Hey I love your site and Im not trying to be a smarty.....but thats my point. Humboldt, Lake Co. and Union City always have winning percentages over 80 to 85% and they play each other at least twice a season but I never see those games on the "big Ones". Then you have the Memphis teams like manassas, Craigmont and Raliegh Egypt who are always over 85% but those games are not there when they play each other. Is it cause they are all in West Tn? Thanks.

Hey I love your site and Im not trying to be a smarty.....but thats my point. Humboldt, Lake Co. and Union City always have winning percentages over 80 to 85% and they play each other at least twice a season but I never see those games on the "big Ones". Then you have the Memphis teams like manassas, Craigmont and Raliegh Egypt who are always over 85% but those games are not there when they play each other. Is it cause they are all in West Tn? Thanks.

The contest only began Jan 9th. Humboldt has not played Lake Co since then and Union City is 10-8.