Chattanooga Teams

rookie420

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Really??

That's good, they sure did lose a lot from last year.

Of course, their region is PITIFUL.

Oh catsbackr, I knew it wouldn't take long for your wonderful words of wisdom to appear! I see the long winter hasn't mellowed you a bit. You obviously have issues so try not to take them out on the players this year! Try and do some good for a change.

Oh catsbackr, I knew it wouldn't take long for your wonderful words of wisdom to appear! I see the long winter hasn't mellowed you a bit. You obviously have issues so try not to take them out on the players this year! Try and do some good for a change.

Uh, OK, never claimed to be smart, always have considered myself very mellow. Oh and how does someone take issues out on someone else. I digress..

Anyway, I was just wondering about scrimmages that were coming up because I won't be seeing any high school baseball this year. I guess that could be considered me "..try and do some good for a change."

Uh, OK, never claimed to be smart, always have considered myself very mellow. Oh and how does someone take issues out on someone else. I digress..

Anyway, I was just wondering about scrimmages that were coming up because I won't be seeing any high school baseball this year. I guess that could be considered me "..try and do some good for a change."

Thanks!!! Good to know...... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

AAA

Bradley County in general (Bradley, Cleveland, and Walker Valley) will all be very strong teams.

Ooltewah is going to be tough to beat this year.

Red Bank will be very solid this year.

AA

Hixson will be very good again

Polk Co. I look for to be a good team again.

McMinn Central looks like they will have another good team.

Notre Dame I think will be good, even though they lost Coach Hitchcox to Ooltewah.

Marion Co. will be a good contender.

Why are you not umping this year Catsbackr. I thought you did a pretty good job actually. Did not always agree with your comments on this board no one agrees with everybody all the time. I hope everything is all right with you.

Red Bank will be tough! With Walden and Akins on the mound they will be tough to beat. I don't see a better 1 and 2 pitcher in the area!

Red Bank only has Walden and Akins anyway. From what I have heard their defense is suspect and their big sticks are no longer there. I know they lost their best hitters and have young guys who have not proved one thing in a varsity game. They struggled with defense last year in the big games I watched them play. They were lucky last year to get by Ooltewah and they probably will have to be lucky in order to get past them this year.