2009 TNT

nosidj

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We get the winner of Livingston and Cleveland. Heard Cleveland was very good. Does anyone know anything about them?

Congrats girls on a tough game.

We played Cleveland last fri. nite at the center. They are very good and dont have a lot of weak spots. They are very balanced with a nice post player........athleticism surrounds her and good guard play.. Our team dug ourselves a hole and tried to fight back but they are a very good team. They can beat you with more than weapon. Our team is not as versatile and had a chance to get within 3 points of Cleveland in the 4th Q but we played well. The officials let us play and Cleveland is much more physical than we were and that hurt because we got knocked around. But good luck to the teams that are still in and thatnks for the experience.

We played Cleveland last fri. nite at the center. They are very good and dont have a lot of weak spots. They are very balanced with a nice post player........athleticism surrounds her and good guard play.. Our team dug ourselves a hole and tried to fight back but they are a very good team. They can beat you with more than weapon. Our team is not as versatile and had a chance to get within 3 points of Cleveland in the 4th Q but we played well. The officials let us play and Cleveland is much more physical than we were and that hurt because we got knocked around. But good luck to the teams that are still in and thatnks for the experience.

Thanks for the info? Cleveland will have to face a very physical team Friday nite in Livingston. So should be a very good game.

Cleveland won 48 to 47. Kelsey Gregory had 22 for Macon to lead all scorers

Sory to hear that for Macon. I was pulling for Macon that they would beat Cleveland as we (LMS) had played both. Plus I was not impressed with Cleveland's attitude both players and fans. There were a few nice fans though. Cleveland has a good team no doubt, but you can win without the poor attitude and remarks made.

I listened to the radio broadcast on the internet and didn't even know Cleveland took the lead til it was almost over. I am sure it was a tough loss for Macon, this may have been the best team they have fielded on the middle school level. It sure looks like the high school team has a bright future.

Sory to hear that for Macon. I was pulling for Macon that they would beat Cleveland as we (LMS) had played both. Plus I was not impressed with Cleveland's attitude both players and fans. There were a few nice fans though. Cleveland has a good team no doubt, but you can win without the poor attitude and remarks made.

Way to go lady raiders! So proud of your effort and drive till the very end. Macon has a lot to be proud of. Excellent players and fan support. Sorry for the negative impression, guess that often depends on which side of the court that you a sitting on. Many of other schools in our state would have loved to have been in the same position that these two groups of young ladies were in last night. The championship was a great competitive game that was played out in a way that a championship game should be....close till the final buzzer.