7AAA

soccerboy101

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta put siegel up higher. There whole starting lineup plus a few more are travel team players. If they can't put a solid season together with that many Select players something is wrong. I look for them to be the team to beat this year and next.

1. Blackman

2. Cookeville

2. Siegel

4. Riverdale

5. White County

6. Oakland

7. Lebanon

8. Warren County

Warren graduated everything that i can remember and Tony. Cookeville graduated a few seniors who really did a lot for them, but they have a lot of other people who are ready to step up and return Roger U. who is really good. Blackman lost their best player, but they still have the other one(#7 i think) and return a lot of others. Lebanon i think lost three seniors with a lot of foot skills and a few other which will really hurt them. White County lost two of their best players but return about 7-8 juniors. I don't really know much about Riverdale, Siegel, or Oakland. I think there'll be a big difference in the top half and lower half this year, but it should be a tight race in the top half.

• 2 weeks later...

I think this is how it will play out, but it seems every year one team will really surprise in the standings.

1. Blackman

2. Cookeville

3. Siegel

4. Riverdale

5. Lebanon

6. Oakland

7. White County

8. Warren County

Let the fun begin!

I would have to say this looks right but my suggestion is :

1.Blackman

2. Siegel

3. Cookeville

4. Riverdale

5.Oakland

6.Lebanon

7. Warren County

8. White County

Now in all fairness I think this should be a good detail of how this district should play out. Siegel and Oakland will be the 2 underdogs this year and hope to see my guys come out on top. Will be a fun year watching Oakland with a brand new coach ( this is the 3rd one in 5 years I believe) which I heard looks to improve this broken team back to the oldschool team that Oakland had back in the 90's, as well there is a new keeper, and I heard a new foward who seems like a weapon.As siegel is concerned they have the talent and the players but it should all come down to there coach. Look foward to this fun season. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

If Siegle is going to pull it off , It doesn't come down to the coach . it comes down to the seniors . If they will trust their underclassmen and play as a team , THEY will be the team to beat . I said it earlier in this thread and I stand by it . Time will tell .

Agreed. If I'm not mistaken, didn't the coach lead the Siegel girls to a state championship?