7AAA

soccerboy101

Agreed. If I'm not mistaken, didn't the coach lead the Siegel girls to a state championship?

Yes the girls did, but the talk around the past years is that there coach does not support the guys as much as the girls. They have lost alot of talent throughout the years but should be the team to beat.

Oakland has to be another team to beat with the strong Junior class and the talented sophmore foward. Watching this team the past 5 years i feel like its there year to show some improvement and show everyone in Rutheford County that they are back. Oakland may not have all the talented select players but they have each other and thats all they need.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes the girls did, but the talk around the past years is that there coach does not support the guys as much as the girls.

Unfortunately, I've heard this too. Lots of talent at Siegel. Being able to come together as a team is the bigger issue. Not sure if Coach Shelton can pull that out of the egos. JV's have it down pat. This team is basically the same team that had 3-peat middle school championships and an undefeated season last year.

Look for them in 2010 and 2011

Unfortunately, I've heard this too. Lots of talent at Siegel. Being able to come together as a team is the bigger issue. Not sure if Coach Shelton can pull that out of the egos. JV's have it down pat. This team is basically the same team that had 3-peat middle school championships and an undefeated season last year.

Look for them in 2010 and 2011

As the Oakland Indy game is concerned.

Oakland lost 5-1 .....

They played tough and definettley a new style to the Oakland program. Lots of new faces around this team but they played together and didn't give up. Oakland's goal came off the a nice break through pass to score #6 through the middle. If Oakland can play the way they did there could be some trouble throughout this district as long as they pass and control the ball they will be fine.

Oakland plays next tuesday at Lincoln Co.

Indy def deserved the spot they are given with #1 they never stopped trying as there defense was continually up fighting. Number 15 on there team is probbally has the best throw-ins along with his abilty to play through people.

This team is going to be tough to get through. The only thing I saw that hurt the defense was the balls over the line that Oakland had a fast foward that got through a couple but had no help to get past.

Every indication that I have seen this year makes me think Warren has to be lower than I see most people putting them. They lost almost everyone. They may have talent, but they just don't seem to have it together yet.

We do have a very young team this year. Only 2 seniors on the team, a few juniors and a big sophmore class. We have a new coach that will be a great asset to our team. It will be a rebuilding year, especially after losing Tony, but we do have a strong young group that should be competetive for the next few years.

We do have a very young team this year. Only 2 seniors on the team, a few juniors and a big sophmore class. We have a new coach that will be a great asset to our team. It will be a rebuilding year, especially after losing Tony, but we do have a strong young group that should be competetive for the next few years.

Can someone from Warren County post your schedule on eurosports score board and then enter the scores as the season goes on? It helps to track the standings in the district. Thanks and good luck.