Greenfield's Coach Glisson arrested

dynasty03

Yes he did do something illegal. That is why he pleaded guilty or no contest. But it wasn't the magnitude that was originally portrayed upon him. If he didn't do anything, the school wouldn't have punished him. He admmited his wrong doing, and you can too. Then you can move on and cheer for this coach. Like I said, I admire him for admitting his wrong doing and the way he is dealing with all of this. I've never met coach but I love an honest person that can take responsibility for his actions.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one thread that needs to be closed and should have been a long time ago. This has no place on this board. It is so easy to jump on the bandwagon and badger this man to no end but sooner or later it has to stop. I am in East Tennessee and don't even know the person but I want to remind all of you Coach Glisson bashers some words that was spoken by the greatest coach to ever walk the face of this earth.

Ye people who are without sin, let him cast the first stone. No rocks were thrown and people went on their way. You people need to do likewise.