Best Pitchers

govols10

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it really matter? You understood what he said, stop complaining.

Yes, it does. No, I don't know what he was trying to say - I don't speak authentic East Tennessee jibberish! Was he trying to bash siegel or Watson? Since you're the message board police, why don't you enlighten us?

I've said good things about the Farragut team on other forums and have nothing but respect for your program. It would be nice to know that you have the same respect for other teams in the state.

Yes, it does. No, I don't know what he was trying to say - I don't speak authentic East Tennessee jibberish! Was he trying to bash siegel or Watson? Since you're the message board police, why don't you enlighten us?

I've said good things about the Farragut team on other forums and have nothing but respect for your program. It would be nice to know that you have the same respect for other teams in the state.

Amen brother. I'm starting to wonder if the hospitality the Farragut players, coaches, and parents showed Siegel last year was just an act. Perhaps success breeds arrogance in East Tennessee.

Amen brother. I'm starting to wonder if the hospitality the Farragut players, coaches, and parents showed Siegel last year was just an act. Perhaps success breeds arrogance in East Tennessee.

Despite the mention of Farragut, I don't connect the "arrogance" and East Tennessee as a whole. I know Farragut is from Knoxville, in East TN. I know you perceive them as arrogant. However, it becomes a wide blanket statement when you refer to "arrogance in East Tennessee." Please be more specific, or perhaps you intend to insult 1/3 of the teams in the state. If so, I must remind you that there was more than one state champion last year that hailed from East Tennessee.

Despite the mention of Farragut, I don't connect the "arrogance" and East Tennessee as a whole. I know Farragut is from Knoxville, in East TN. I know you perceive them as arrogant. However, it becomes a wide blanket statement when you refer to "arrogance in East Tennessee." Please be more specific, or perhaps you intend to insult 1/3 of the teams in the state. If so, I must remind you that there was more than one state champion last year that hailed from East Tennessee.

I apologize, it wasn't my intent to imply that all teams from East Tennessee are arrogant. The focus was on Farragut and I should have been more specific. Actually, I'm quite surprised to see some of the posts coming from the Farragut folks. Siegel's trip there last year was a positive experience, other than being shelled 15-0 of course. My hope is that just a few are not representative of the entire Farragut program. Good luck this year.

Just wondering...Do your Philip Pfeifer pillow cases match your Farragut bedspread? Man what a homer! When ya getting a Philip Pfeifer Fathead? Great young pitcher, but guys like you will kill him. Lighten up!!

No joke probably one of the most overated pitchers since catapano and everyone saw how he got lit up against bearden his senior year..look for this to happen with Pfeifer while u guys beg for his jock strap.

No joke probably one of the most overated pitchers since catapano and everyone saw how he got lit up against bearden his senior year..look for this to happen with Pfeifer while u guys beg for his jock strap.

overrated? really? are you talking about the same catapano that went to North Carolina and pitched 3 shutout innings in the College World Series? ya, he's definately overrated.

overrated? really? are you talking about the same catapano that went to North Carolina and pitched 3 shutout innings in the College World Series? ya, he's definately overrated.

Well considering that this is a high school sports website and you're commenting on his college career.....what you just said doesn't matter at all

Well considering that this is a high school sports website and you're commenting on his college career.....what you just said doesn't matter at all

oh my bad. is that why he pitched 22 1/3 innings in the postseason of his senior year WITHOUT allowing an earned run? is that why he is overrated? or is it because he threw a 2 hit, 15 strikeout state championship game against bartlett? ya, great logic behind that one man.

oh my bad. is that why he pitched 22 1/3 innings in the postseason of his senior year WITHOUT allowing an earned run? is that why he is overrated? or is it because he threw a 2 hit, 15 strikeout state championship game against bartlett? ya, great logic behind that one man.

hey you can calm down cause everything is ok ha no need to get worked up over all this and throw a fit

Catapano is that you? the logic is he couldn't defeat bearden which was obviously a better team than farragut in 06 for they couldnt beat them at all that year but you sure do know your stats..try going to a game once in a while instead of sitting at your computer while probably watching american idol..ha definitely calm down

Watson is a fantastic pitcher..no doubt..Phiefer and him are both great..now to be saying Farragut is arrogant is a little bit of a stretch. Farragut does about three things for a game..they get off the bus they whoop your tail then get back on and leave..don't begin to judge the arrogance of the Farragut baseball program based on a few comments from the fans