Best Pitchers

govols10

Taylor Morton from bartlett, he throws it about 93 mph as a junior.

and has a stick

He might throw hard but needs to work on his location, if a teams scouts him all they have to do is be patience at the plate, dont get me wrong the kid can throw. Also the other problem he is their starting catcher and their back up quit so they will have trouble with a back up that can handle his fastball.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He might throw hard but needs to work on his location, if a teams scouts him all they have to do is be patience at the plate, dont get me wrong the kid can throw. Also the other problem he is their starting catcher and their back up quit so they will have trouble with a back up that can handle his fastball.

He is also done after 1-2 innings and from what I "heard" he is also suspended from playing at least the first game. He does throw in the lower 90's but it all over the place. He is young though and hopefully can get more control. Very nice kid though.... Who is Bartlett's back up catcher and why did he quit?

the kid was put at catcher this past summer to catch morton when he pitches. He played first and pitched the last 2 yrs. They put him at catcher when he pitches because after they lost turner nobody else could catch him and they also put a junior to play first, I guess he got tried of the crap and there is a lot of it. That kid made the catch at first against collierville to save the game to advance bartlett to the state in which they won that year. after morton at the catcher postion they are very thin.

Also Alex Martin from Kingston boy that kid can fling the dad gum ball!!! He's just lights out!

Alex Martin pitches for Kingston and the travel team Road Warriors from Knoxville. He is a 6'5" 230# Jr. and throws in the high 80's . Been clocked a "89" he has 4 pitches and can put the ball anywhere he wants it. I understand he's getting looks from several schools.

Jake Little, Sophmore @ Franklin, tore meniscus in knee during basketball last year & missed entire baseball season. Was supposed to start at 3rd and be one of their top 3 pitchers as a freshman last year on a senior laden team. Played with and against him in summer ball. Will be one of the top ss in state this year but keep an eye on him as a pitcure also.