Best Pitchers

govols10

Phillip Phieffer from Farragut. Best in the state, hands down. As a sophomore.. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Phieffer's biggest problem is that he is a punk, somewhat of a smart a--. If he would lose the attitude, quit thinking he is great and play ball, he could be the best in the state.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phieffer's biggest problem is that he is a punk, somewhat of a smart a--. If he would lose the attitude, quit thinking he is great and play ball, he could be the best in the state.

Sounds like he has struck you out a few times and you're mad about it to me. Show me another pitcher in Tennessee who won a gold medal game for Team USA, and who started in the state championship game as a freshman, and they can be compared to Pfiefer. Until then, he is the best.

Cause he is garbage. He got punked out all year by teams in the district. What was his record like 3-6. Maybe Corbin needs to come down to Indy and find some horses to put in his stable.

oh he is garbage sorry i dont know what qualifies as garbage if he is garbage last time i heard you werent even on the indy team so if you could just clear that up with me about what is garbage and not. If 92 93 from the left side is garbage i would hate to see what indy pitchers would be

oh he is garbage sorry i dont know what qualifies as garbage if he is garbage last time i heard you werent even on the indy team so if you could just clear that up with me about what is garbage and not. If 92 93 from the left side is garbage i would hate to see what indy pitchers would be

This all sounds like my dad can beat up your dad. There are a lot of good young men out there that can sling that leather ball across the plate but, when you get down to where the rubber meets the road it's not only about that, it is about your personal stats and your attitude on the field.

Not what your team accomplished because your team might not play well and as a pitcher you know how it is on the mound when you don't have a defense behind you. When you get to the next level(if you get to the next level) it will be all about your pitching stats.

In order of ranking by PG crosschecker

Senior Class:

1.Andy Hillis RHP 6-7 215 R R Brentwood Brentwood TN College:Tennessee

2.Jordan Cooper RHP 6-3 190 S R Shelbyville Central Shelbyville TN College:Kentucky

3.Benjamin McKinney RHP C/OF 6-2 175 R R Science Hill Johnson City TN College:Georgia Tech

4.Jordan Cooper LHP OF 6-1 180 L L Farragut Knoxville TN College:Mississippi

5.Keenan Kolinsky LHP 1B/OF 6-1 210 L L Christian Academy Knoxville TN College:Vanderbilt

Junior Class:

1. Carter Watson RHP 6-1 175 R R Siegel Murfreesboro TN

2.Matthew Kirkland 3B RHP 6-3 210 R R South Doyle Knoxville TN

3.Taylor Morton RHP 6-2 195 R R Bartlett TN

4. Robbie Ray LHP 1B/OF 6-3 175 L L Brentwood Brentwood TN

5. Nathan Foriest LHP P/OF 6-0 180 R L Ensworth Kingston Springs TN

Unfortunately, for too many college coaches, PG Crosschecker is all they use to recruit. Of course, usually those are the coaches getting fired relatively soon too!