Best Pitchers

govols10

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering...Do your Philip Pfeifer pillow cases match your Farragut bedspread? Man what a homer! When ya getting a Philip Pfeifer Fathead? Great young pitcher, but guys like you will kill him. Lighten up!!

pfiefer won the freshman of the year award in the united states he is the number 10 prospect in the 2011 class and the starting pitcher for the gold medal game in the pan american games in mexico fro team usa this kid is the best pitcher in the state farragut faced the siegal scrub last year and he was on the bench after 2 and the game was over in 5 they play seigal again this year on a saturday i would hope to see watson again

Price is very good. Threw no hitter in the sub state game last year against Pigeon Forge....Who was pretty good saying they gave Farragut 1 of there few loses

I was watching this game and Price really impressed me. I never heard how hard he threw but he did step up in the big game. I would think college coaches would be impressed with his clutch performance.

pfiefer won the freshman of the year award in the united states he is the number 10 prospect in the 2011 class and the starting pitcher for the gold medal game in the pan american games in mexico fro team usa this kid is the best pitcher in the state farragut faced the siegal scrub last year and he was on the bench after 2 and the game was over in 5 they play seigal again this year on a saturday i would hope to see watson again

AGAIN I don't know if you are talking about seeing him pitch against Farragut again. HE DID NOT PITCH AGAINST THEM LAST YEAR! He was scheduled to pitch in the next district game. If you look at his record he had one loss all season and it was in a District tournament game not a regular season game. You can check it out yourself if you don't believe me.

As far as who is better well BOTH kids have a great future ahead of them! Trying to say one is better than the other is all speculation. There was only one event where both pitched against simular talent and that was in Oklahoma. When they pitched for Team Tennessee. Both were impressive there and just for the record one of them was selected to the All Tournament team. AND before anyone starts spouting off it was Watson this time. Now I didn't say that to imply he is better I am just saying that those who voted for this saw BOTH pitch that weekend and THEY picked Watson. Next time it might be the other way around.

As I said BOTH young men have a bright future ahead of them! Lets let them enjoy the game without all this who is best Bs.

AGAIN I don't know if you are talking about seeing him pitch against Farragut again. HE DID NOT PITCH AGAINST THEM LAST YEAR! He was scheduled to pitch in the next district game. If you look at his record he had one loss all season and it was in a District tournament game not a regular season game. You can check it out yourself if you don't believe me.

As far as who is better well BOTH kids have a great future ahead of them! Trying to say one is better than the other is all speculation. There was only one event where both pitched against simular talent and that was in Oklahoma. When they pitched for Team Tennessee. Both were impressive there and just for the record one of them was selected to the All Tournament team. AND before anyone starts spouting off it was Watson this time. Now I didn't say that to imply he is better I am just saying that those who voted for this saw BOTH pitch that weekend and THEY picked Watson. Next time it might be the other way around.

As I said BOTH young men have a bright future ahead of them! Lets let them enjoy the game without all this who is best Bs.

oh and pfiefer was shutout throuh 7 against cuba in the gold medal game pretty good, he also had 16 strike outs in the first game of the state tournament when pfiefer is on no team in the state can hit him, well i shouldnt say that farragut probley could

oh and in the next game of the tournament cooper had 15 k's in a five inning game in can be in this talk also

carter won co-pitcher of the year last year for district 7AAA only to tie with sonny gray who is now at vanderbilt and was drafted in the mlb draft last year. carter didn't pitch against farragut because siegel had a district game that monday (they played on a saturday) in which he had to pitch. last year he went 7-1 with a 1.7 era and 88 k's in 57 innings (1.54 k's/inning). not to mention he was 2nd team all state. watson did not have anywhere near the offense last season like farragut had nor the defense behind him. with farragut's offense, my grandma could get 5 wins in a season!!

Even if Watson DID pitch against Farragut, the score still would've been around 12-0 instead of 15-0. Sorry to burst your bubble, but Siegel is not as good as you think they are.

Can you please use some punctuation? (a period or comma if you don't know what that $10 word means)

I hope you're not comming on here calling high school players names - scrub was it? If so, then I would at least try to spell, punctuate a sentence, and seem somewhat smart enough to get the people you are trying to bash a clue that you know what you are talking about!

Even if Watson DID pitch against Farragut, the score still would've been around 12-0 instead of 15-0. Sorry to burst your bubble, but Siegel is not as good as you think they are.

Correct, but Watson is...