College

smacktalker03

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach L at union at that time? as for lindsey, i understand they got better as the 90's went on. ever since ray wells took over they have been a power house. they are in our conference and i can not stand ray wells for multiple reasons but that's besides the fact..... i have to give him the fact that he can bring in the talent....

Is coach Wells still at it wow. Flashes the rings when he talks to you too! He might have more rings than BigG.

Is there recruiting budget still over 2 Million?

Is coach Wells still at it wow. Flashes the rings when he talks to you too! He might have more rings than BigG.

Is there recruiting budget still over 2 Million?

LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> yeah he actually has quite a bit more then big G. i think 8 all total. he still has the hugh recruiting budget but i believe that is about to change because lindsey is getting a football program. i am interested to see how this effects what is truely a soccer school.

• 2 months later...

Coach L at union at that time? as for lindsey, i understand they got better as the 90's went on. ever since ray wells took over they have been a power house. they are in our conference and i can not stand ray wells for multiple reasons but that's besides the fact..... i have to give him the fact that he can bring in the talent....

Lindsey Wilson was by far the best team I played against in college. At least 3 guys I played against are either playing for their national teams or in the MLS (Dube, Boyzzz, and Anthony Wolfe), and at least one more had a great MLS career (Tyrone Marshall). They are unreal. I went and saw them play IU in a spring game in 2004 or 2005 with Lindsey having half of their squad and no GK. IU scored in the 90th minute to make it 2-0. I was told that was IU's first victory over Lindsey. I am not saying that NAIA is better soccer than NCAA, especially because there are some REALLY bad teams in NAIA, but there is some great competition too. As a comparison, UC is a top 25 team in NAIA, and they always give Carson-Newman, a perennial top 10 in DII all they want (and sometimes beat them). Even last season, Georgetown College in KY, a mediocre NAIA team, went down to LMU and beat them, so for all of the recruits out there, I would take a look at the school and the program where you are going instead of the classification, because there is some great soccer at every level.

• 2 weeks later...